Toribash
Yeah... Fuck me, right?

It's just a tourney anyway... Heh.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
i mean, its not like we need to do a tourney to get active. It's just a matter of finding time to just get on and play

shit, i don't even have toribash downloaded anymore so its quite funny we keep trying to do it
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
shit, i don't even have toribash downloaded anymore so its quite funny we keep trying to do it

Ha!
If I had knowledge about this fact earlier, the tourney could already be done and gone...
Shame on me.
always ~
Heya.

Tomorrow I'll be celebrating my (word opposite of official) birthday on toribash..
That's right it, gentlemen... as probably you all already know, I actually signed up to Toribash a few weeks earlier before creating hayz. But I didn't understood the game and the situation went to stasis. 2 weeks after and no longer remembering the password of the previous account, HaYZ showed up and it's still along with us.

I'll be updating what's been going on lately tomorrow but nothing more than that.
On the 23th of March we're having the official birthday party... Actually it's going to be on the day before (22nd) because it's a sunday and I feel it's more convenient.

Alright folks... Will talk tomorrow.
always ~