Toribash
Peeew, i am here again.

I improved a lot at tricking, or not, but i hope this replays be enough for you guys, thanks for the atention.
Attached Files
Victor- Trick Summer Season 2.rpl (375.1 KB, 25 views)
I wasn't sure what replays to post ,but had some help. If possibly a replay isn't up to par I'd love to replace it.

Switched: Switched my replays witht he best version of them sorry . also the only one that is the same is traumatized. Sorry for the inconveniences.
Attached Files
live v22.2.rpl (343.6 KB, 13 views)
Traumatized v3.0.rpl (322.2 KB, 15 views)
crilt.rpl (293.9 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Stealth; Dec 2, 2014 at 03:01 AM.
#Triggered
Stealth wants you all to know that he posted the wrong replays and he's going to replace them asap.
not right now b/c he is rip
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Victor I really wanted to say yes but memories I haven't forgiven was not wowwy or whatever. Mezosioc era was really cool and from what I see you tricking style has really improved. Please come back soon with better replays, your close
-----
And stealth traumatized was the only replay I though was cool again. Crit was nice but didn't make my eyes pop out. Keep trying and don't look so akward in your replays, try to streamline them a bit.
Last edited by jclark; Dec 6, 2014 at 09:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
to add to what jclark said, memories I haven't forgiven was not wowwy mostly because of the awkward movement caused by keeping your elbows and wrists extended and keeping the respective shoulder raised/held. your torso rotated and your legs moved but more often that not your arms just stood in place and looked quite mechanic. they are very useful for aiming kicks when they are held like that, but it's something I would try to pay attention to
oh yeah
since
1. no one told me if i should wait a little longer
2. i haven't been truly rejected
i might as well go again.
Attached Files
!nin - cornucopia.rpl (274.6 KB, 17 views)
!nin - intensity increased.rpl (195.7 KB, 15 views)
!nin - razor sharp.rpl (313.1 KB, 29 views)
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
didn't jclark say no to you 2 weeks ago? cuz you should probably wait a little longer than that to reapply

tho the opener on the razor sharp replay was pretty neat