Toribash
0/10. What did I just watch? Somehow hysterical, though

This is from a local band of my hometown. It's sung in a very strong German dialect, so don't bother to understand the lyrics. I really like the melody, find it very soothing.
Last edited by bigGrin; May 2, 2015 at 03:59 AM.
“War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can.” - Winston Churchill
The variety of instruments was rather...interesting. Not bad. 6/10

Get really high before you listen to this.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
9/10. An other hysterical video, like the music this time. Never really checked out chemical brothers in depth, should change that.
Also, will try.
“War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can.” - Winston Churchill
^Wait whut what is this I don't understand the video; they're just dancing :v and also I don't understand the lyrics so 5/10.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Very effing catchy wow 15/10- actually want to dance to it. Damn his sax skillz.
Blaze it. Speaking of 420 blaze it:
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Very effing catchy wow 15/10- actually want to dance to it. Damn his sax skillz.
Blaze it. Speaking of 420 blaze it:

Have to give it an 8/10 for being off one of my favorite albums.