Toribash
View Poll Results: Who should be the new co-leader?
RICKMO118
6 Votes / 50.00%
Nadhif
1 Votes / 8.33%
Aoc
3 Votes / 25.00%
Wolf
2 Votes / 16.67%
Snkvitao
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
As you would expect from a skeptic person like me, I don't believe in beasts. I believe in very, very smart and psychopatic people.

But that story sure is creepy. I wouldn't be feeling much safe in India right now. :3

Does he kill people all over the country or only in a specific region?

he kills all over the india
and also he takes a break of 2-3 years before re-appearing....
this makes me remind of jack the reaper

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
As you would expect from a skeptic person like me, I don't believe in beasts. I believe in very, very smart and psychopatic people.

But that story sure is creepy. I wouldn't be feeling much safe in India right now. :3

Does he kill people all over the country or only in a specific region?

You don't believe in wild animals, commonly referred to as beasts?
No but srsly.

Sounds like that guy in Australia, can't remember his name. Killed some people, then went bush. Lives in roof cavities of people's homes for a few weeks at a time, and has had a few more victims. The case is considered permanently open, but catching the dude doesn't seem to be happening xD

Also, people with weird mutations and stuff do exist. Stuff like a covering of fur, additional functional digits, et cetera. And small tails, but they usually get removed at birth.
The point is, weird, weird people exist. People who could easily be mistaken for some sort'f beast or paranormal whatever, if they were ever seen.

Originally Posted by Rainbowz View Post
DEATHNOTE!! <3

Anyway, yeah, seems a little creepy, hehe. But I don't believe in stuff like that, so yeah, like Wolf said, it's probably just a very smart psychotic person, like "Jack the Ripper" etc.

Who says Jack the Ripper was smart? He was murdering prostitutes in London's East End, in the late 1800's. Wouldn't have been all that difficult to not get caught.

Or something. I'm rambling and tired.
<3

Also, great... Now I want to re-read and re-watch Deathnote.

Y U DO DIS TO ME
Last edited by FrostFyre; Mar 3, 2012 at 09:31 AM. Reason: In other news...
"When you wish upon a star, you are a few million years too late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams."
i can't stop laughing since i heard about that man who lives in roof cavities frost xD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
Australians. We're messed up xD
I seriously need to remember the name of the guy and the case.

Also, don't forget the DRAMATIC WRITING moments...

... In class.
"When you wish upon a star, you are a few million years too late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams."
Herpdeherpderp Clan League
Kay guys try to make it tomorrow 20 gmt. It's not a guaranteed event thing tomorrow because my clan hasn't approved of this yet but we can try. If we've got enough people and a CET we can just get it over and done with.

Sunday btw.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Kay guys try to make it tomorrow 20 gmt. It's not a guaranteed event thing tomorrow because my clan hasn't approved of this yet but we can try. If we've got enough people and a CET we can just get it over and done with.

Sunday btw.

Not sure if that post is retarded or I'm the one is. Sunday what? ;___;
so you want tomorrow not sunday?
lul