Toribash
Can i join if not im okay
My name is justin.I am 11 almost 12.My time is eastern time.I dont know how to show replay sorry.My strengths are mushu and akidio.Stuff about me is that i am usually not angry.Ill be active to the point ill be on almost everyday except for vacation time.I am in tourney 11 boxshumushu tourney most times.I go to events.Ive been trying to find clans.U guys prob wont except um.this is an alt.I am not actually green belt.With all my alts i am a 5th dan.I could put in bank 500 tc a week.Unless on vacation.And thats it.I am not begging but id be nice to join
Just a note: My old account was sdsman but it got deleted/hacked.

Hi there! I'm Shigiezi (Irl name is Emily), but you can call me Shig if you want. I am a grammar Nazi as well.

I don't have skype so that's a rip.

I am a 16 year old from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, but I currently live in Alberta.

I'd say my favourite mods are Aikido, Aikido Big Dojo, and xspar.

My replays are shit though so keep that in mind.

I started Toribash about 3 years ago on account called 'sdsman' I honestly don't know how I got that name, even looking at it today, but that's beside the point. I was extremely active and made it into some awesome clans that i'm pretty sure are dead now.

My past clans on that account were Electric, Ox, Legion, and Aether. On this account my past clans are AOG and Osiris.

I wanted to join Obey because I need a place to settle as I take sparring/parkour/replay making more seriously, I've decided that reason as there are some great players in this clan. For ex. Trestet (Love me babe <3333).

My GMT is -7 because I live in Mountain Time. And it's really quiet where I live, but there is a shit ton of Indians that smoke and I don't like smoke so I always take a deep breath before I walk next to the person smoking, which I find really dumb but hey, I don't lung cancer.

Tis app sucks xD but I'll keep going. (Notice the reference? k3k)

The reason I started playing Toribash is because I saw a kid in class when i was 13 playing this game and I thought it was pretty cool. I decided to try it myself and look where I am now. No where.

Alright i'm done wasting your time with this shit app. Hope I get accepted though. K bye.

TRESTET U BETTER TAKE MY HEART!!!!!!!
Attached Files
kewl.rpl (60.2 KB, 3 views)
suplex.rpl (54.8 KB, 3 views)
shig jojo flow spar.rpl (575.1 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Shigiezi; Nov 20, 2016 at 10:35 AM.
Originally Posted by Shigiezi View Post
Just a note: My old account was sdsman but it got deleted/hacked.

Hi there! I'm Shigiezi (Irl name is Emily), but you can call me Shig if you want. I am a grammar Nazi as well.

I don't have skype so that's a rip.

I am a 16 year old from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, but I currently live in Alberta.

I'd say my favourite mods are Aikido, Aikido Big Dojo, and xspar.

My replays are shit though so keep that in mind.

I started Toribash about 3 years ago on account called 'sdsman' I honestly don't know how I got that name, even looking at it today, but that's beside the point. I was extremely active and made it into some awesome clans that i'm pretty sure are dead now.

My past clans on that account were Electric, Ox, Legion, and Aether. On this account my past clans are AOG and Osiris.

I wanted to join Obey because I need a place to settle as I take sparring/parkour/replay making more seriously, I've decided that reason as there are some great players in this clan. For ex. Trestet (Love me babe <3333).

My GMT is -7 because I live in Mountain Time. And it's really quiet where I live, but there is a shit ton of Indians that smoke and I don't like smoke so I always take a deep breath before I walk next to the person smoking, which I find really dumb but hey, I don't lung cancer.

Tis app sucks xD but I'll keep going. (Notice the reference? k3k)

The reason I started playing Toribash is because I saw a kid in class when i was 13 playing this game and I thought it was pretty cool. I decided to try it myself and look where I am now. No where.

Alright i'm done wasting your time with this shit app. Hope I get accepted though. K bye.

TRESTET U BETTER TAKE MY HEART!!!!!!!

In Discussion

Hupakillers Application
NAAFF OFF
Attached Files
0 i thiink he be sleping.rpl (309.8 KB, 2 views)
#3Rip Jon.rpl (235.7 KB, 2 views)
0WallrunningOMG.rpl (55.1 KB, 3 views)
Take A Walk.rpl (136.1 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Felix; Nov 24, 2016 at 06:27 AM.
Originally Posted by hupakiller View Post
Hello Obey I Have Heard A Lot About You Guys
Lemme Talk About Me Now

Name & Info
So My Name Is Sean
I Was Born in 2000 You Do The Math
If You Didnt Want To Hear This Sorry
Im Bisexual I Have A Boyfreind But if You Wanna Know About That Stuff PM ME

Social media
Im Only A Youtuber I Dont Mess With That Stuff
Reason I Want To Join
Because When I First Saw This Clan I Loved It I Loved The Ppl
Example: Trestet,Hattersin,JoopeBoo ( Forgive me joope senpai >_< )
Fred,Chazer And On And On
BestMods
Aikido,Mushu,boxshu,xspar,PARKOUR MODS
If I Get Accepted Im Going To Eat This Guy
*b ounce**bou nce**bounc e* OK SORRY but Look At Them Jumping Together XD I Like joope Boo *cof cof*

get out
Vordred and nimble is accepted, the rest is denied, except hupa, coke, Shigiezi and Spixe
Last edited by fred; Nov 22, 2016 at 04:49 PM.
All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting accepted to obey has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friend Peter Griffin for being really skinny and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; Abraham Lincoln, the fish I caught in the third grade, my light in my room because i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on the bodybuilding forums, my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the great people who voted 'yes' on my app. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being accepted to obey is truly amazing, thank you everyone
Last edited by NimbleThief; Nov 22, 2016 at 05:37 PM.
vlone