Toribash
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Classical JSnuffMars.

The guy who bought the Full Copper off him was wanting their TC back and this is just...perfect.

Nope, I was totally right doing so. I got some profit from a deal, why would I just throw it away?
Btw I made a 16.5k offer on his thread just when he made it, but he sold to Litc for 15k.

Yeah he simply sold it to Litc for 15k, disregarding me offering 16.5k and willing to haggle and disregarding
other people who offered ~20k offers on my thread.

Kradel, honestly tell me, what would me refunding a deal and saving that guy a 5.5k
(difference between buy and my offer) if he's slaving for Litc (what's his new name?) and completely disregarding
that others, including me, might pay more for his stuff and are willing to trade?
Last edited by JSnuffMARS; Dec 26, 2013 at 11:33 PM.
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
Since your clan have some markeeters, maybe a marketing inside the clan board would be cool, right?

Hi! Did you know, I totally adore your post count?)

Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
I was just pointing out the fact you pretty much screwed that guy over.

No I didn't. I don't see how I did anything wrong there.)
Last edited by JSnuffMARS; Dec 27, 2013 at 12:16 AM.
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
@kill - What if I had a pretty girl in my avatar? You be fantasing over me? 0-0

I prefer the company of females, it would be odd if i fantasized becsause someone was female :<.

Either way no, i know you are a male, and i know what you look like, so
1. Maleness overrides female avater
2. Face overrides avatar.
Originally Posted by Okami View Post
....I find this very disturbing......oh...wait... that's what my avatar is >.> ah crap.

No. Just no. And again. No.
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Originally Posted by kill828 View Post
I prefer the company of females, it would be odd if i fantasized becsause someone was female :<.

Either way no, i know you are a male, and i know what you look like, so
1. Maleness overrides female avater
2. Face overrides avatar.

No. Just no. And again. No.

Poor Okami... Haha.

You know what I look like?? Oh yeah, it's on my channel lol, almost forgot. I suppose it is hard to picture someone differently once you know how they really look.
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Poor Okami... Haha.

You know what I look like?? Oh yeah, it's on my channel lol, almost forgot. I suppose it is hard to picture someone differently once you know how they really look.

I am so very poor! >.> :3

and yeah ik that feeling its kinda like when you read a book and imagine someone in the book but then watch the movie and cant remember how you imagined them before you saw the movie. did that make any sense? o.0
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Yeah but I remember both versions for a short while and it annoys me a little. Like when I watched game of thrones you see tyrion as the actor, but in the books he has a completely different appearance in my mind.
Hi guys its been a long i dont post here . Anyway , you guys gonna participate tomorrow or no ?
-----
Yeah i was wondering the same thing . As example , butler153 . You know his avatar . It turns out he looks like crap
Last edited by Trocher3; Dec 27, 2013 at 12:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
:D