Toribash
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
I've found myself playing every game but toribash

so the only way to really contact me is by texting me :s

and hayz refuses to do that

Hi.
We were all set on saturday to do the tourney... I had Chirs, skylar and shiko with me for a while but I refused to start anything because of you.
If I had a way to contact you besides toribash forum? No.
If I can text you? No. We live in separated countries and texting would probably cost me a shit ton.
We can always add one more way of contacting and that being by Steam. Give me your nickname through PM or something and I'll add you.
Also we're doing the tourney this weekend if you actual play any Toribash.

Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
yeah i mean in reality this tourney thing wouldn't be too much of a problem if we used steam or another thing, but it seems hayz doesn't actually want to do the tourney thing or something

That can be easily solved if we all connect ourselves through steam and so get another way of more reliable contact.
And I don't know what made you think I didn't want to do tourney... I love them and there's always good times attached. But like I said, I didn't want to start it without hacks on it so that's why nothing happened.
You also need to there because... ya know.

Anyway: It's a shame I won't be around for this weekend but if it's OK for you all, we can do it on Friday night from about 9-10 pm to 1 am.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
your 9pm? or mine?

Currently in a sport friday nights that go from 6-9pm

also yeah, steam could work for methods of contacting me, although the chances of seeing it are very limited :s

going to try spending more time in irc and just leave that open as methods to find me.
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
your 9pm? or mine?

Currently in a sport friday nights that go from 6-9pm

also yeah, steam could work for methods of contacting me, although the chances of seeing it are very limited :s

going to try spending more time in irc and just leave that open as methods to find me.

Mine... That makes 4 pm for you if I'm not mistaken.
Also the day is tomorrow... So if you're still interested, say somethimg.
always ~
So much for the idea of the tourney...

Anyway.
In case this clan situation goes bad without further notice: it was a nice run.
It would be nice if I could be around long enough and actually hit the 3 year mark in a clan... who knows?

Also, almost a month away... Amazing how fast time passes... 5 years already.
always ~