Toribash
2nd times the charm? probably a bad pick...
pls rpl gods
Attached Files
#L - Insert Name Here.rpl (173.6 KB, 33 views)
#L - Step One.rpl (212.5 KB, 23 views)
#L - Wreck 'em with a Requiem.rpl (173.8 KB, 23 views)
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
so

insert name here: pretty great
good control, opener was okay, the dm's looked nice. felt clean and was pretty impressive.

step one: less impressive. dm wise, it was good but i felt like it lacked a lot in movement

it felt like a sort of average madman , which isn't a bad thing in particular but it would have been a lot better if your movements we're just little more fascinating, something wacky even

wreck 'em with a requiem: everything was great up until the kick

not saying it doesn't look good, but it doesn't look right alone. felt like you ended it too early when you could've added another fascinating touch to it, something extra to catch my eye.

it's going to be no for now. you have the control and sense of dm's, now you just have to get a little fancier with it. simplicity is nice, but i feel like simplicity is more of a conventional thing that mainly looks good in videos
beware
the goblin
Called it. Rip, maybe I could replace the simple one with a better replay, change your mind a lil.?
Last edited by Liar; Nov 16, 2014 at 12:01 PM.
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
i'm gonna do this again
Attached Files
!nin - strikethrough.rpl (181.6 KB, 14 views)
!nin - take the wheel.rpl (208.9 KB, 15 views)
!nin - coolstep.rpl (187.0 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by avenue; Nov 21, 2014 at 02:50 AM.
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
Xlr84life: These replays were amazing, well raiding again was good but the other two exuded a sense of super creativity. Definite yes from me

Ninjakid57: Your replays were good, but you need to be more creative. The decap in take the wheen for example. I'm really glad you didn't just decide to kick off his head because that would be really boring. Stiffness is also a problem but does not hace to be a priority. Try again

Duck: You started to convince me because I watched dun first. But the other replays were not up to par. None of these replays were bad, and there were no noticeable problems. But the only thing wrong is that every time I look at them, only one out of two replays made me go "Wow".
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
thanks jclark, i'll improve. do i fix up take the wheel a bit to make it a better chance, or use 3 different replays?
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
Nah, keep practicing and apply again when you feel as though you have improved. Not two days later or anything like that tho
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource