yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'd think that all three of us squirrel kng and I would make great mods cause we're always on and posting so we could constantly be fixing the board up.
I say we take this to the Rum Storage now. Only us people need be involved in this, but then again we cant make that decision without the leaders.

And then there's kryo who needs to make sense once in a while.
Last edited by Yourface; Jul 23, 2010 at 01:27 AM.
Originally Posted by Kryo View Post
aesgfahg;ljkadhgpsidp
Freeking power whores.

I am not a power whore, this is the first time i have ever tried to assert my self into a possition of power, only because i think I may know wht to do to save this clan
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
What he says is true. Also, Devil1 will not be leader, and they will leave Jungle alone. When they become official, they can feel free to be an ally.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Or you get 3 warnings of spam (that are outside of the random thread) before you get demoted. *stares at Kryo,KNG,Optic,Jules, and lastly ME*
Now now, don't cry. Here, just hold this piece of rope and this gag ball and go to the dark alley and say, I give myself unto you lord of darkness and pain! Then wait for the man they call big bubba. You will know if you're gay or not after that. Lol, off topicness is off topic.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Dangit i has no new fotos, only old stuff. lemme find somenthing more recent.

When i was 10, and now i'm 15. shit pretty oldie
Buckshot Aspirin to ease ur headache