9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by jezisek1 View Post
Oh sorry if you think that I stole your idea, but ship is the 1st thing that appears in my mind when someone says Pirate ..

Its k. Same thing happened to me XD.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
Originally Posted by Julespino View Post
We might actually need new mods [Considering only Teapawt actually (kinda) does his job :P]
*Hint: The new should be mod has a j as the first letter of his name and his name ends with o and the letters in between are ulespin and he's quite retarded but responsible and has had experience with organizing stuff and wont be as lazy as Gravye or Sicks unless sicks isnt lazy but from what i see, he is, Last time he sent me a pm asking me for name plates then i checked the member list, it wasnt updated then i checked again it wasnt even around anymore. Lel.

oy...why do i get the feeling u mean u...
:P

I have also had experiance infact im currently the leader of T3AL ......(with mod powers)
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUU

As stated before, this clan does not need a new mod and cannot have a new mod. 3 mods maximum.

Also, watch this video of this guy shredding on a pirate ship. He is teh pwn0r at the guitar!

Awesome video link is awesome.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Originally Posted by kngsparten View Post
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUU

As stated before, this clan does not need a new mod and cannot have a new mod. 3 mods maximum.

mod as in ingam mod like akido...............................:3
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Squirre1, you are the only person I would vote to replace one of the current mods. Maybe I would vote Bojan but he doesn't want it as I can recollect. And as I said, we don't need a new mod <3
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
/invade I had a friendly conversation with kngsparten over an invade problem we had with faction.... We sorted out our clan problems and misunderstandings with devil and Jungle. I hope he can explain to you why we would not make legitimate enemies. I hope we can allie in the near future. I am sorry for any misunderstandings we have had and I will take charge of anything my clan does to upset yours and anyone elses. We are a well contained and respectful clan. We won't go back on our word. We should not be enemies, but neutral or even soon to be allies. If anyone has a reason otherwise please pm me and I'd be happy to sort it out =)
"Chaos in the world brings uneasiness, but it also allows the opportunity for creativity and growth."~Tom Barrett