yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ok, we should make some poll about it ... But Sicks must agree it ..
"Roses are red violets are blue, if I had a brick I'd throw it at you." -Stewie
Originally Posted by jezisek1 View Post
Yep.

Jk. What do you mean ?? Some rules of posting or what ??

GET YOUR OWN AVVY
OLD NARWHAL IS OLD!
About the off topic...
How about merging the thread I created yesterday...
The off topic there is huge. I created this thread for some reason. And sorry for the off topic posts here.
[Piratez] Art/Texture maker
Heavy Metal God

Originally Posted by Julespino View Post
We might actually need new mods [Considering only Teapawt actually (kinda) does his job :P]
*Hint: The new should be mod has a j as the first letter of his name and his name ends with o and the letters in between are ulespin and he's quite retarded but responsible and has had experience with organizing stuff and wont be as lazy as Gravye or Sicks unless sicks isnt lazy but from what i see, he is, Last time he sent me a pm asking me for name plates then i checked the member list, it wasnt updated then i checked again it wasnt even around anymore. Lel.

Ohh i see.
Well to tell you the truth, i failed at 10th grade and need to start over for another year so i only have some limited time everyday to check on forum.

I apologize for being lazy as a mod all this time, perhaps i should manage my time better now. Thanks for telling me.
So you donīt agree with the poll about a new mod ??
I am the first donater !! Yay !!
Edit: Also I think that Piratez should be clan allies or not ?? Idk, Iīm asking you clan...
Last edited by jezisek1; Jul 22, 2010 at 04:55 PM.