Toribash
Holy shit dude that looks awesome the replay I posted can you make a punch/kick with edits like this?
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
:3 i guess, if you look closely on the goround i failed xD But i guess, not today tho, i'll maybe make it tomorrow and thanks for the feed back

and guys, if you like dubstep and Deadmau5 check this out ._. nvm if you like dubstep OR Deadmau5 check this out, fk WATCH THIS SHIT! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzPITNQHOic you shuld see it live ._. just search it on YT ._.

And here's the Live set hq: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va4IxpPTTPc
Last edited by xXSJXx; Nov 3, 2013 at 03:12 AM.
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Well done sam, you're getting better Keep practicing and you'll be the new swexx

Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
Holy shit dude that looks awesome the replay I posted can you make a punch/kick with edits like this?

Dev sorry, can't find any god kick/punch from that replay that fits
Last edited by xXSJXx; Nov 3, 2013 at 03:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
No the part when I kick dark in the face, we ain't even friends anymore with him just because I fucking changed op pass.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
I like how only SJ saw my replays and commented on it xd lol o-o also what is sp replays o.o *i confused*
-----
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
Nice replays guys, but natsu, try and post more sp replays, they are funnier to watch but nice replays anyway, both of you

And what do you think of this, i know the angel isn't the best and the punch sucks.. that's why i asked for a punch replay ;) but i guess you get the idea and what do you think? and i didn't put down that mutch work in it, I just tried some stuff, to test what I'm capable of

Hey SJ i made a punch replay for you yey XD ;3 pls showcase it to the clan ;3 lols XD
Attached Files
Epic punch O_Of.rpl (27.3 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by NatsuHappy; Nov 3, 2013 at 10:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Born in darkness... Rising to beat the world... he is ภคtรย!
Does anyone know any good parkour mods other than swexx mod and parkour citys and free run
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Hey guys can i be a recruiter just asking :3 ?
-----
Only 400 post till im a senior member yey XD thats totally not alot off post o.o
Last edited by NatsuHappy; Nov 3, 2013 at 12:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Born in darkness... Rising to beat the world... he is ภคtรย!
Sorry natus, the replay isn't what i'm looking for. And sp means single player just to not confuse you ;)