Toribash
Originally Posted by TheNovato View Post
Hey, sorry for late reply. I had forgotten about this, heh.
I've been busy with college and stuff, so yeah.
Overall, my life's great. <3

What about you guys?

Well, we're still alive and kicking. We're even more active these days too.
Ah, I see. I'm similarly preoccupied with schooling and the like.
I've been doing schooling, volunteer-work, and I currently have a part-time job.

xP

What are you taking in college?

Originally Posted by Turbot10 View Post
You know rapp, I know someone who can make you a video. His name is Pair, when I was in Apex he was working on a vid for us, but the clan died. He's really good, you should ask him. But he does in-game videos :/. Still it's worth a try.

Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Could it be possible for Pair to include things about the Essence forum on the video? So it could show the different staff positions and who is in it. What we chat about and stuff Then it can show the fighting parts for the ingame team?

Possibly, but like Kradel said, it's important that it not be just a "moves" video.
It should be able to showcase the clan as a whole and what we stand for.

Originally Posted by DonutFatal View Post
Maybe someone with a webcam *coughcough* can record something for essence *coughcough*
;)

Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
^lol you just reminded me that I have no idea what Rapp actually looks like in real life. Now I'm curious.

I actually got rid of my webcam awhile ago, sorry. xP
No pictures, sorry guys. <3
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Hahaha I'm only teasing haha, I'll just pretend you look like Mr.bean for the time being. LOL

You'd actually be surprised <3
I've been likened to him very, very much in the past.
I litterally just imagine everyone as what their avatar is. So if you put your avatar to a hamster, im imagining a hamster is talking to me.

Putting actual effort into guessing the faces of people i have never seen, and probably never will see, is just a waste.

Though now Rappunk is now Mr. Bean.
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
@Rapp - Omg really? Or are you just messing with me now hahaha. I think you just screwed up my impression of you hahaha.

@kill - What if I had a pretty girl in my avatar? You be fantasing over me? 0-0
@Rapp - Omg really? Or are you just messing with me now hahaha. I think you just screwed up my impression of you hahaha.

Mh, I'm not so sure. <3
Classical JSnuffMars.

Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
Thx for buying. The deal is done, but if you wanna get the TC back, I can buy back for a bit lower price, PM me. GG

The guy who bought the Full Copper off him was wanting their TC back and this is just...perfect.
Last edited by Kradel; Dec 26, 2013 at 09:48 PM.
blue
pink
I'm just not sure he can do that. He uses Sony Vegas to time the beat of the song with the video. Just saying but you do know that every time someone makes a clan vid its a moves vid, right?
Turbot10 (Aikidoist in training) Looking to join a nice clan
Ex-Leader of (Thor)icians
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Classical JSnuffMars.

-snip-

The guy who bought the Full Copper off him was wanting their TC back and this is just...perfect.

On the other hand, there's a reason he's wealthy in toribash.
The market can be pretty cutthroat, so he's at the head of it because of the way he goes about things.

That being said, there's no sense refunding everybody who wants a refund and, furthermore, the rate in which things get sold in the market is terribly, terribly low.
@kill - What if I had a pretty girl in my avatar? You be fantasing over me? 0-0

....I find this very disturbing......oh...wait... that's what my avatar is >.> ah crap.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|