Toribash
View Poll Results: should we use my idea?
Yes
3 Votes / 75.00%
No
1 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I can't even make replays and don't get on to play enough any more. Stupid coursework.
"We are the music-makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy
nope i cant i dont got shaders but i may be getting a new computer sometime this year so maybe in a while
[Pure], wanna join?
yeah the exact same happened to me
i just got an idea to post in suggestions that would stop all of these ping losses
[Pure], wanna join?
Won't happen, farming reasons.
its not like that what i was thinking is if they made a database that records all bets placed for a week or so and if some1 pings either whilst he is in a game that is being betted on or is betting on some1 then the database records that too and if some1 loses a significant amount of TC due to pinging ten the smods will be able to view this database and handle it case by case
[Pure], wanna join?
They don't have time believe it or not, they're developing new forum features, solving scam problems, reading through suggestions, watching every thread... etc the list goes on.
not my problem toribash is a game that would collapse without the community so its their job to keep the community happy
[Pure], wanna join?
everybody orientguy just offered to make the vid for free wether he will follow up on this is still to be seen
[Pure], wanna join?