Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by hobo View Post
i have the best inventory known to man

that's really beautiful.

I registered to some local csgo tournament with approximately $10000 pool prize wml
starting on 22 december
-----
omg pls ban this druggedpanda guy

bought deagle from him and told me to put it in a jackpot insta lose gg
Last edited by Trocher3; Nov 19, 2015 at 01:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
:D
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
I am getting increasingly more frustrated with 4-man queues.

Valve should implement something where the max queue size is 3 unless you've got a 5-man.

I was in a game where I was holding my own (neutral k/d) but my team would just harass me because 4 of them were queued in skype and I never got any calls from any of them, they eventually kicked me because they were arguing with a play I failed (it was literally 1v5). This happens half of the time I find myself solo with a 4-man queued team, and in my experience 4-man queues are always toxic.

In dota2 you can queue with 1,2,3,5 but not 4, I wonder why they didn't do this in CS GO too.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
I didn't tell you to put it in a jackpot :<
I was telling you how I won like $60 and then ended up losing like $270 worth of inventory because RIP gambling is bad.

You then asked for the site and tried it </3
Rip skins QQ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
In dota2 you can queue with 1,2,3,5 but not 4, I wonder why they didn't do this in CS GO too.

This is the first time I've heard of this, and I'm actually glad valve has done it before, now there is a slight chance they'll make it this way in csgo

honestly though, it would be really nice, 4 queues tend to be super toxic to their solo 5th
FIRED UP
or they'll just kick you for shit and giggles

i won't say i haven't done it before though
dreamy suicide act
Anyone else having terrible hit reg recently? It seems in the past 3-4 comps I've had I am missing shots that for sure should be hitting, and I get under 10 ping so it isn't ping causing an issue.

No one else seems to be having an issue, but I went from having decent* hit reg to complete garbage and I really don't know why

*decent is relative to the usual csgo hit reg shenanigans
FIRED UP
Interestingly enough I opened and tried csgo right after posting this, back to normal hit reg

I'm thinking something was going on with valve's US east servers because my max ping is set to 50 and the only DMs I could get in were 100+ ping

seems to be fine now

more than fine, dropped a 35 bomb and still managed to get 10 assists
seems like really bad reg made me better
Last edited by Hush; Nov 21, 2015 at 01:06 AM.
FIRED UP
Next major is going to be in the US! WOOO!!

I might actually be able to attend this one, even if it's in Columbus Ohio.
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
Next major is going to be in the US! WOOO!!

I might actually be able to attend this one, even if it's in Columbus Ohio.

Solid, I actually have relatives that live in Ohio
FIRED UP