Toribash
MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS! I got pretty lame gifts sadly, besides some CS go skins hehehehe

I'm going to a Chinese restaurant with my relatives to celebrate. I luv me my Chinese food
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Merry Christmas all, hope you all have a great day and something is better than nothing so I'm happy. At my sisters all day but may be on later at night.

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
That's nice. Also, I'm Forumite now yey
Looking to get a usertitle now, I got 100k from someone double yey
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Today we had a family gathering thing at a relative's house, and they gave me money as gifts

It's really cool receiving stuff they bought because you can actually see that they put effort into picking out a good gift, but receiving cash is just awesome because you can buy whatever the fuck you want with it... anything it can afford at least...

Also, finally got to see my grandfather again. Last time I saw him, he was just that friendly old dude who knows a lot of stuff(seriously, the guy's a living search engine). But sometime after that he came down with this illness(forgot what it was) and he had to be taken to intensive care. He's doing pretty alright now. He got skinny as shit and doesn't talk or move much, but he's recovering.

So how are you guys?
a spoon.
I'm great got a little bit of money. But now I got to go to my other parents house and have another Christmas. Probably money but idk. Merry official Christmas.
When (i) Grow Up, I Will Identify As An Attack Helicopter <3
Sometimes (i) realize life is fucking stupid
I have to perform for about 100 of my family members. I played piano and my bro sang. It was pretty dang scary, but we pulled it off. They gave me 500 pesos and my bro 500 as well (11 dollars). I also got 5k for performing to my other set of family members hehe
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Nice and isn't 500 pesos like $50 in us currency?
I got nothing gift.

Happy Merry Christmas, guys.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
I'll be your Christmas present <3