Toribash
It's to protect the children from rampant eyebrow dicks, the scourge of the sea ooooOOOOOooOoooOOoOOoOOOOoOOOOooooo.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
I must express my inner nerd. Magic the Gathering? Awwwwwww sheeeet, 2/3 of the way to standard legal infinite turns combo. Just need to trade my Godsend for two Sage of the Hours and some Sunbond, then flood the deck with cockatrices, cops, Congress, and control. White blue green master race.

And no, I don't expect anybody to know what the hell anything I just said meant. All my nerd friends left for the summer :< stupid larp
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I know, your speaking of the devil. Same as I, Heil THE THIRD RECHERCHE
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I must express my inner nerd. Magic the Gathering? Awwwwwww sheeeet, 2/3 of the way to standard legal infinite turns combo. Just need to trade my Godsend for two Sage of the Hours and some Sunbond, then flood the deck with cockatrices, cops, Congress, and control. White blue green master race.

And no, I don't expect anybody to know what the hell anything I just said meant. All my nerd friends left for the summer :< stupid larp

I understand kinda, I used to play l0l

lol blue white MasterRace
People used to tell me green black master race.

Then I o-ringed, banisher priested, detention sphered, banishing lighted, cancelled, dissolved, pacified, claustrophobiad, wrath of godded, fated retributioned everything they ever played ever while two gods slapped their shit.

The only thing I've found that counters white blue control is white blue control, or black blue control mill. Then I realised enough cards have been made to make a mana ramp white blue green control deck possible. I have asshole 10 card mill jayce, asshole deck accelerant creature buffing gain 100 life ajani, and 3 gods who deck accelerant, mana accelerant, and creature spawn, and old men who win me they game after 5 turns. And soon the ability to take 20 turns in a row, an infinite number should I choose. All standard tournament legal.

I was contemplating making it white red blue so I could add burn control and the most mana efficient o-ring ever made, but it would be too much work.

Unfortunately, it's still not as fast as mono black pack rat deck. 4 pack rats, 4 diabolic tutors, 52 swamps, all skill.

Fuck I wish I still had the time to go to FNM ._. And yes, I'm nerdy, deal with it.
They're probably filthy casuals who play the video game. Real men spend life savings on pieces of paper which significantly lose value after being played.