Toribash
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
No, we weren't. I just mentioned that we are running low on spots for new members.
I also mentioned we are not going to free up some space any soon.
Please, explain yourself, I'm afraid I didn't get your p0int (pun intended).

Well ya I guess we didn't talk about it but I did put up the suggestion and the fact that you said we are not going to free up some space any soon makes me think you were on acid while I was proposing a "solution".
Last edited by Zorow; Jan 22, 2015 at 12:41 AM.
Originally Posted by apple123 View Post
What's cooking everyone.
I would love to join eVo it's a chill clan and I like that about it.
I joined a while back and I took a lot of breaks but in back and very active.
My favorite mod has to be aikido. I enjoy Taekkyon but Moop usually kills me when I play.
Anyway if u guys have any questions go for it I would love to join this chill clan.
-----
I'm 16 and I also had a account that was hacked in 09 the name of the account is avromie just letting you know.
-----
I feel that eVo is such a cool and popular clan and I would be happy if I could be apart of it. When I play with people in eVo like Moop t0ri0 Dave Andy they're all fun to talk to and I like the atmosphere around them. It would be cool if I could be apart of it.

My vote is no.
Originally Posted by Zorow View Post
Well ya I guess we didn't talk about it but I did put up the suggestion and the fact that you said we are not going to free up some space any soon makes me think you were on acid while I was proposing a "solution".

I'll provide you with a solution.

No.

There, all sorted. Thanks bye.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Originally Posted by CoKe View Post
I'll provide you with a solution.

No.

There, all sorted. Thanks bye.

Ok, Thank you :P
I'm not really sure about this. If I get denied by one person does that mean that I can't join the clan or can others say yes?
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
I think if only one member says no you get rejected..

Completely the opposite. Unless you get a no from tripstone or eddy, you have not been rejected entirely.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Originally Posted by Miner View Post
Unless you get a no from tripstone or eddy, you have not been rejected entirely.

This is true yes...
But.. the members decisions greatly influence ours.
Doesn't mean you can't change our minds from a bad opinion to a good one! :>
Last edited by Tripstone; Jan 26, 2015 at 12:56 PM.