Toribash
Hours get active ingame thats all I can say right now

Everyone get active in game and lets have some wars We need our full force right now
If only Ninja was here this wouldnt be a problem
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

Funny how link says get active ingame but he is not even ingame atm lmao!

I checked when he posted and checked now he has not been on.
He is never on longer than 2 hours straight.
How do you find Your clan? I wouldn't play toribash without it, it is almost consistently my whole computer life.
Are you having fun? Of course I am, I am apologizing and I will say sorry in a thread I will create later on, I am stupid for the damage I caused and I need to repair it. All I am asking for is peace and clan wars here.
And Do you think we are active enough, Do you think we should start moving higher in the rankings? To the first part of this question, I think we are definitely active enough seeming as the latest post is generally minutes away and giving examples such as spirit and torigod which haven't posted for almost months and are still alive activity is never a problem. To answer the second half of this We were good and we still were it is just due to the fact we haven' warred in a while so what I think is that we should make all the warring back up because we deserve it.

I will try to get shocktrooper to delete the Ninja post. Not more criticism is required, no more anger.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
How do you find Your clan? I wouldn't play toribash without it, it is almost consistently my whole computer life.

Get a life!
xD
Meh, This is Bs clans are getting created everyday
Then again they'll die out we wont
Just let it Be lets just chill

Wanna know something?

hhhuuuuaaa..guys.we are rank 24!!this is impossible....anyway next week i can play 6 hour a day...lets do a war....the one that make me confuse is the battle point can be drop..i thought that it cant be decrease
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Well Battle points CANNOT decrease It just so happens the other clans have more than us
Well never underestimate clans Dose
USSR is in the top 5 clan ranking
And they were number 2 i believe for 3 months

Wanna know something?