Toribash
Don't listen to Undead, post whatever you think you should post.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Teague told me to settle disputes :/ and he was begging ingame, its getting annoying. Like.. horribly.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
There was no dispute. This is done.

Useless posts are useless.

I don't want to remind people that we had installed a strict "No uselessness" rule in here. We have relaxed on it slightly over time, if we need to reinstate the old strict rule, we will.
[Secret]AikidoKP

Chaco passes the BG check.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

~ Application ~

~ About me ~

Well , every time I need to write about myself I lack inspiration .
I live in Belgrade , Serbia .
I'm 14 years old and I am a freshman at highschool ( I am going with the '96 generation even though I am '97 )
I have the best grades in my class ( maybe that's because I'm the only one that actually studies ) ( not a nerd though )
In my opinion I am a very nice person to hang out with .
My behavior shouldn't be a problem since I can be very mature on the forums ( when I want ) .
I like sports , mostly volleyball . Also , I trained hip-hop for one year .
Some games I like : Minecraft ; Skyrim ; Assassins Creed ; Modern Warfare II
I love talking on skype ( may I mention that I talked to Kuna , Teague , EJM and Aikido yesterday , and I find the very friendly and funny )

~ Toribash background ~

Well , I have been in toribash for ( lemme check ) 3-4 years .
This is not my only account but it is the main one .
I had 2-3 accounts when I didn't even know forums existed and I can't even remember their names . If I had to choose , the main alt would be BeLgRaDe .
I go on it only when I need to prove that that's me .
Previous clans : [Dragonz] ( died cause no one posted ) and [Piratez] that I quit recently .
Clan hopping : Well , the fact that I quit Piratez yesterday doesn't make me feel like a clan hopper , because ... The whole clan just went inactive all of the sudden . Also , they are ingame inactive ( in my opinion ) and I want to raise my ingame activity .
I didn't buy any qi .
I have 2 infractions : First was "private" ( for ignoring rules ) - on feb 13 , 2010 . Second one was for ignoring rules ( click to see ) - on Jun 11 , 2011 .
Ingame activity : I will raise this one ( couldn't play cause of internet connection and school )
Forum activity : In my opinion , I am active on forum ( 2,49 posts per day )

~ Resourcefulness ~

Well , I mostly make art . I didn't make any textures in 1-3 months but I plan on a comeback on that one . Everything I ever uploaded is here .
I have got around 60.000 tc and around 5500qi .

Well , that's about it ... ( replays attached to the post ( old replays are old ))

Attached Files
[Decap]2legs1head.rpl (79.2 KB, 2 views)
[Decap]Kickin' smooth.rpl (66.0 KB, 2 views)
[Decap]Taek-Won-Do.rpl (49.1 KB, 2 views)
[Running]Carryin' Uke.rpl (66.0 KB, 2 views)
Well, I don't know about the leaving piratez yesterday part, but the reasons were quite convincing, and one cannot turn down a great app such as this one, we hardly ever get those in.

Anyway, I'll see what I can do about the background check.

If you pass, you'll be tested in 3 teams, ingame, personality, skill. Pass 2 out of 3 of those teams, and you're in, if you don't, you're out.

And if you don't pass the background check, you're out automaticaly.

Good luck!

Will post the BG check results soon.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Kuna and I (and a little bit of Teague) kinda talked to him about this... and about the clan leaving/applying for so soon. I did kinda tell him that it'd be cool, as long as everything else checked out. So anyways, you don't need me to tell you, but work your magic and try not to hold the leaving/applying bit against him. Thanks.
[Secret]AikidoKP