Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I have a suggestion for clan Nano.

Clean up your stickies!
Eg. Chuck your Member list, GMT's, Profiles, Birthdays, and Allies/Enemies all into one thread called Clan Info!
This cleans it up, and make a rubbish bin to chuck in the threads that you "move" not delete, so then you can keep your posts, and always look back on it.
Just remember to close the threads.

Thankyou!

~Zacsterr
Lol, nice Zac.
But this is a thread of sadness, not a thread of "What Zacsterr did on school camp", XD
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Oh really did I? If you did this just because Playaj doesn't explode in anger, it wont work, but if you are REAL, I'll rejoin. I have to think about that. I'll tell you in 6 hours if I rejoin.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
The problem at hand.
The Mutiny against Kordiss.
I feel sorry for him...
He doesn't know about any of this...
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
We have created a rubbish bin.
The stickies will be able to be done whenever.