Toribash
Originally Posted by B4CKST4B View Post
Thanks Marrez for pointing out where I need to improve . So, that means I need to make 3 more new replays or one replay that replaces 'Arbitear of Tartarus'?

Also, how long should I wait before making a new application?

most of us would prefer if you made new ones, but hey i'm fine if you replace arbiear

apply again in around 2 weeks, maybe a month
beware
the goblin
just giving some advice, if you get denied with your current replays, usually its a good idea to just apply again with new ones.

also please wait a month. theres nothing stopping you from applying sooner but if you wouldn't mind, you know?
wow that
sucked
Disembodied was lacking, helo was overall cool and pollution had a really sweet opener. The problem I see with your replays is that you seem to be inconsistent with your bursts of creativity and style. Pollution is a great example amazing opener but the manip and decap were just really boring. Cool replays, I'm looking foward to seeing you again soon.
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
smeared: fucking stellar

speak: odd, but still pretty fucking stellar

lighting: i recall liking this one. it's no where near as stellar as your other two replays now, in my opinion, but still pretty good. arm skeet was odd, but you pullled it off well.

i'll tell you what: i'm gunna say yes. you've got really good stuff and, so far, i haven't been shown otherwise. i'm glad to have seen you get really good at replay making.

keep improving and welcome to ormo
Last edited by Marrez; Nov 10, 2014 at 04:54 AM.
beware
the goblin
I'm not only able to do madmans, you can ask other replays if you want for your jugement.
Attached Files
#Hayabusa - [M] - Vega.rpl (1.07 MB, 52 views)
#Hayabusa - [M] - Volt.rpl (1,022.2 KB, 51 views)
#Hayabusa - [M+] - Eclypsia.rpl (1.20 MB, 47 views)
[LoP] | [TMM]