Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

You can have all the fun you want. But we're trying to get official, so we're acting official.

An application that's sarcastic doesn't make any sense. You're trying to show dedication to get into a clan that's trying to become official. That application may have been good for a clan that's official already, or not trying to become official. We want to know that you want us. Not that you're a funny guy.
I'll take the "Not that you're a funny guy" as a compliment xD but fine, i'll attempt a formal application as long as the clanmates won't be a bunch of stiffs in-game, since that doesn't affect formality and the outcome of being more likely to become official.

Anyway, i'll again start on the formalities...

Name: Peter Cirtautas
Birth place: Lithuania
Current location: UK
Bith date: 29th June 1998
Hobbies and occupations: I'm quite fond of making AMVs (i'll link my chanel at the bottom of the app) and i legitamately like basketball as it's my favorite sport along with rugby or if you're American 'football'
Personality: I like to joke arround, as you've probably noticed with my last application but i'll be formal if needed to.
Why i want to join: I guess i liked the first impression of one of your clanmates that was in a recruiting in a server, although it seemed like he wanted to have fun but was keeping in mind that he needed to be formal which was a huge bummer. Also if you want to become official i'll do my best to assist getting us (if i'm accepted) where you want to be.

Overall performance on toribash:

Belt: 3rd dan (was a 6th dan before but i sold my account when it was legal, which was back in 2009, i think)
Activity in forum: 10/10 i guess
Activity in game: 10/10
Previous clans: i was in phantom before, but that's all i can remmember
Favorite mod: Aikkido bd
Specialities: i'm good with photoshop and i might get in to editing toribash videos, so it's not a speciality yet... I'm experienced in clan wars as i've previouslly won 3 consecutive matches concisting of 1v3 1v5 and 1v2 so i kind of like to lone wolf it, but if that's a problem it's fine and i won't.
Gamer card:
Youtube chanel: http://www.youtube.com/user/somethin.../videos?view=0

I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time
Attached Files
1st clan rply.rpl (76.4 KB, 5 views)
first replay ever.rpl (54.8 KB, 4 views)
sop.rpl (85.4 KB, 5 views)
wasadasd.rpl (619.9 KB, 3 views)
i love uke 3k run.rpl (113.1 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by luckymoney; Sep 8, 2013 at 05:01 AM.
Up on malancholy hill, there's a plastic tree~
Name: Dreamist
Belt: Black Belt
Bans, infractions, or warnings: None :O
Past clans and why you left them: TSS, they said they wanted "Active" Members, 3 days later they became very inactive, and havent been on for months, after waiting for around 4 months, i left the clan.
Anyone you know in this clan: No one really, had small chat with erif
Why do you want us: Zone seems to be the exact oppisite of my old clan, TSS, which is Active, Organize, and has a enjoyable "atmosphere", which i like :P
Why should we want you: Hmm, I am a decent fighter, My favorite mod is Wushu3.tbm and Ninjustu.tbm I am also very loyal to kind, to my members, and to the toribash community.
Best and Worst mods: Wushu, Ninjustu, and Realtoriboxing is my favorite mods, I am not really bad at a mod, but my least favorite is Akido xD, since there is not much variety.
One or two paragraphs about yourself: Hmm, I am 16 years old, I love Video Editing, (Sony Vegas, and Adobe After Effects) I also like to skateboard irl, im also kind, but thats about it xD
Your usercard: Kinda Embarrsing :O
3 replays:Will post soon..

I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time."
Last edited by Dreamist; Sep 8, 2013 at 03:55 AM. Reason: Added Ending.
Oblivion Permanent Server
I'm guessing you all remember when we had our permanent server with ModSpot. Why not start that up again? It was a fantastic idea. Whoever did it last time, it would be great if you could create it again. Post your opinions and suggestions here.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"
Originally Posted by luckymoney View Post
I'll take the "Not that you're a funny guy" as a compliment xD but fine, i'll attempt a formal application as long as the clanmates won't be a bunch of stiffs in-game, since that doesn't affect formality and the outcome of being more likely to become official.

Anyway, i'll again start on the formalities...

Name: Peter Cirtautas
Birth place: Lithuania
Current location: UK
Bith date: 29th June 1998
Hobbies and occupations: I'm quite fond of making AMVs (i'll link my chanel at the bottom of the app) and i legitamately like basketball as it's my favorite sport along with rugby or if you're American 'football'
Personality: I like to joke arround, as you've probably noticed with my last application but i'll be formal if needed to.
Why i want to join: I guess i liked the first impression of one of your clanmates that was in a recruiting in a server, although it seemed like he wanted to have fun but was keeping in mind that he needed to be formal which was a huge bummer. Also if you want to become official i'll do my best to assist getting us (if i'm accepted) where you want to be.

Overall performance on toribash:

Belt: 3rd dan (was a 6th dan before but i sold my account when it was legal, which was back in 2009, i think)
Activity in forum: 10/10 i guess
Activity in game: 10/10
Previous clans: i was in phantom before, but that's all i can remmember
Favorite mod: Aikkido bd
Specialities: i'm good with photoshop and i might get in to editing toribash videos, so it's not a speciality yet... I'm experienced in clan wars as i've previouslly won 3 consecutive matches concisting of 1v3 1v5 and 1v2 so i kind of like to lone wolf it, but if that's a problem it's fine and i won't.
Gamer card:
Youtube chanel: http://www.youtube.com/user/somethin.../videos?view=0

You've forgotten something.

Originally Posted by Dreamist View Post
Name: Dreamist
Belt: Black Belt
Bans, infractions, or warnings: None :O
Past clans and why you left them: TSS, they said they wanted "Active" Members, 3 days later they became very inactive, and havent been on for months, after waiting for around 4 months, i left the clan.
Anyone you know in this clan: No one really, had small chat with erif
Why do you want us: Zone seems to be the exact oppisite of my old clan, TSS, which is Active, Organize, and has a enjoyable "atmosphere", which i like :P
Why should we want you: Hmm, I am a decent fighter, My favorite mod is Wushu3.tbm and Ninjustu.tbm I am also very loyal to kind, to my members, and to the toribash community.
Best and Worst mods: Wushu, Ninjustu, and Realtoriboxing is my favorite mods, I am not really bad at a mod, but my least favorite is Akido xD, since there is not much variety.
One or two paragraphs about yourself: Hmm, I am 16 years old, I love Video Editing, (Sony Vegas, and Adobe After Effects) I also like to skateboard irl, im also kind, but thats about it xD
Your usercard: Kinda Embarrsing :O
3 replays:Will post soon..

You've forgotten something.
Its not that there strict its just that they wanted to see if we read there little heading, I just didn't add mine yet because i was getting replays lol.
It was either AOE or MPK
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman