Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I wanna see videos of krae's dick!

no, shit really i dont.

I'm making cardboard boxes for mohney its booooooring!.. Doing gigs on the weekends though
Co-Leader Of [o] M3Hi's Nii Nii
Active clan forever. We are old people.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
I suggest you assholes play Magicka: Wizard Wars because it's a fun, good game.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Originally Posted by Kraetyz View Post
I suggest you assholes play Magicka: Wizard Wars because it's a fun, good game.

i have magicka
i suck at it
-----
i am downloading the wizard war thing

are the packs worth it?
-----
i won my first game :oD
lost first 2 rounds, then won 3 rounds in a row
Last edited by Arglax; Aug 17, 2014 at 04:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
f=m*a syens
I have no idea if the starter packs are good, I bought the early-access alpha. Gratz on winning. My computer can't handle Warfare, only Duel mode. xD Crashes as soon as more than five people cast spells at the same time, sorta.
I have no idea if the starter packs are good, I bought the early-access alpha. Gratz on winning. My computer can't handle Warfare, only Duel mode. xD Crashes as soon as more than five people cast spells at the same time, sorta.

lol
i don't play warfare
warfare is enraging
people are stupid
f=m*a syens
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
lol
i don't play warfare
warfare is enraging
people are stupid

Wisdom was spoken on this day. Typical reasoning: "We have two spawn points up and they only have one, and we just killed them. LET'S ALL GO DOWN ONE PATH TO TAKE THE LAST POINT."

You know. So that the enemy team can defend 2v4 (ez pz with walls and bubbles) while two other guys go out and cap our two points behind us. And then get wiped, cue gg.

Or maybe you prefer the "I respawned! I BETTER GO KILL THOSE THREE GUYS ALL BY MYSELF USING ONLY SSS BEAM". People are stupid.
Wisdom was spoken on this day. Typical reasoning: "We have two spawn points up and they only have one, and we just killed them. LET'S ALL GO DOWN ONE PATH TO TAKE THE LAST POINT."

You know. So that the enemy team can defend 2v4 (ez pz with walls and bubbles) while two other guys go out and cap our two points behind us. And then get wiped, cue gg.

Or maybe you prefer the "I respawned! I BETTER GO KILL THOSE THREE GUYS ALL BY MYSELF USING ONLY SSS BEAM". People are stupid.

do you use azerty?
I like the combo arcane-arcane-water and then arcane-arcane-frost or arcane-arcane-electricity or electricity-electricity-electricity
f=m*a syens