Toribash
my goals for 2019 are to get my summer body early and keep it that way whole year, and to not drink any more milk.. ew
why the fuck are you bulking for a year or 2.. do you weigh 3 pounds i dont understand this. I never bulk for more than 6 weeks or youll start forming excess fat like crazy. bulking does NOT equal muscle size
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My biggest goal is to finally start working the thing I am studying about in University and do it successfully since this job ain't for everyone.

Other goals are like Flame said for the Summer Body and to maybe find a new women in my life ;)
Originally Posted by Trestet View Post
My biggest goal is to finally start working the thing I am studying about in University and do it successfully since this job ain't for everyone.

Other goals are like Flame said for the Summer Body and to maybe find a new women in my life ;)

make sure you find a good woman who can cook and clean
Originally Posted by Flame View Post
make sure you find a good woman who can cook and clean

Originally Posted by Sora View Post
and allow the alcohol xd

Thats for sure ;)
Hai guys, my name is Arti, I'm looking forward to being apart of a community again!

My New Years goal is probably just trying to get my life back in order. I screwed up most of my 2018 year so I wanna fix my life and have more fun!
Jaded.
Everybody cares so much about bulking, I didn't expect it
I thought hope's the only bulky boy around here
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.