Toribash
Originally Posted by error View Post
How do aikido snaps work in mushu?

I must try this.

brb

It's generally called "rushing" because the moment your foot touches your opponent they break into pieces lol. It's kind of frowned upon like shovelling/lifting in aikido I guess.
Godammit... Someone come to my house and fix my computer. I want to watch replays and my computer says "fuck you, PDF error." I honestly have no idea how to fix it. I found the thing where to open it with Toribash. But I try that, and it just opens the game, and not the replay with it.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Godammit... Someone come to my house and fix my computer. I want to watch replays and my computer says "fuck you, PDF error." I honestly have no idea how to fix it. I found the thing where to open it with Toribash. But I try that, and it just opens the game, and not the replay with it.

DL the replay

C/P the file

Go to toribash replays folder

Paste the file

Open toribash

e.e

---

Random Question;

Does anyone else enjoy the burning feeling soda gives you when you drink it quickly?
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post

... Did you turn it on and off?

Originally Posted by error View Post
DL the replay

C/P the file

Go to toribash replays folder

Paste the file

Open toribash

e.e

---

Random Question;

Does anyone else enjoy the burning feeling soda gives you when you drink it quickly?

Uhh... No. You masochist.

I'll be in public ABD Killing my Elo trying to use new moves and such. Come suck with me. :D
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
... Did you turn it on and off?

Uhh... No. You masochist.

I'll be in public ABD Killing my Elo trying to use new moves and such. Come suck with me.

Let me just check out all the wierd new shit they added to TB.

FINALLY

RENAME AND DELETE REPLAY BUTTONS

PRAISE THE LORD
Yay for watching Replays!

Also, should I switch back to 4.93? I have it sitting on my desktop.. menacingly.. I don't want to touch it..

Just seems really buggy.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
It's not that bad, try it.
Lot improvements, well lot bugs aswell tbh.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.