Toribash
I think the conclusion of this is simple and obvious, don't be a dick with the Elite tag in your name. Since that makes Elite look bad, and ofcourse we dont want that.
Nothing is as beautiful as mediocricy
Originally Posted by tantoehard View Post
I think the conclusion of this is simple and obvious, don't be a dick with the Elite tag in your name. Since that makes Elite look bad, and ofcourse we dont want that.

woo you are damn right
AlphaN00b Alt 100% Pure Noob

Case closed

GGWP
u wot m8
Well I got a question on my mind, when will I become ranked? Just wondering lol, and since we need a subject change anyway.
Nothing is as beautiful as mediocricy
Well I got a question on my mind, when will I become ranked? Just wondering lol, and since we need a subject change anyway.

well trial mostly take 1 or 2 weeks to be an officiel member but yea its up to snook or someone else Elite ranked
AlphaN00b Alt 100% Pure Noob
If you guys want, you can open a recruitment server in game, considering we need new member, but ask snook first :v
u wot m8
Unfortunately thats true. I asked clan admin for ability to change ranks but apparently I already have that ability. No idea how to do it though.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09