Ranking
Okay , my post has been edited , ( hope I make it into ORMO )......
Last edited by youngsandm; Oct 28, 2014 at 08:12 PM.
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
Stealth its gonna be a no, but you are right. You have improved alot. The problem is that in your replays you tend to not use lots of limbs for an extended period of time. And somethings you let your limbs get an overly floppy look, which isn't necessarily a bad thing sometimes but didn't look good to me this time. Traumatized was cool, with clever dms after the split and the flow on the decap. This was my favorite out of the three, the other two just weren't up to par. Try again :c

Youngsandm- Your replays were good, and good isn't bad. The problem with yours is that alot of times you seem to show favoritism to a certain group of bodyparts and so your main focus is on those joints for a while, I had that problem for a really long

time before. Your movement is fine, could be improved. But its k

Both of your try again, nice replays tho
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
I wish I waited making this app , because I have a replay that you really might like out of all the others I posted...
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
Yeah , alright might as well come back after 2 or 3 more months
Hi there. I've been into replaymaking since March this year, but yeah, I sucked. But now, I think I wanna be part of ORMO, because I also want to learn from you pr0s. Here are my 3 replays. I hope it's enough, and if it isn't I'll try again in some other time

Good day
Attached Files
ST4B - Aftermath.rpl (188.4 KB, 28 views)
ST4B - Arbitear Of Tartarus.rpl (186.5 KB, 21 views)
Heart of Gold
B4CKST4B

aftermath: stellar madman
opener was wonky and cool, the dm's were well executed. a good first impression

arbitear of tataatatatatat: less impressive
just didn't feel as good as aftermath
movement and the dm's weren't very appealing, and -30 replays kind of rely on those most of the time

footnote thingy: i like this one a lot
movement was wonky and cool like in aftermath
dm's were well executed as well
throwing ground dms, love 'em

i guess i'm going to say no, due to arbitear not being that impressive
but definitely come back with something to replace arbitear, because you've got goods

Victor4554

Cork ok: as a guy who does corks all of the time, they're not that impressive alone. some people aren't impressed by them at all.
but yeah, just not feeling it.

unbalanced: cool

idk, i'm not much of a parkour guy. sure, it was pretty cool, but parkours just look good in vids, it takes a lot more to impress. for me, i guess.

chaotic way: nice dm's
opener didn't feel right, i felt like you were going to go for a madman
but you didn't
so then it was just a storm of random dm's.
i like them, but idk it just felt lazier than usual in this
spin pose thing was cool

it's going to be a no. you sent two realism replays and, personally, realism kind of bores me unless you break some of the rules of it to make it really eye catching.
madman was cool, but i just wasn't feeling it.
beware
the goblin
Thanks Marrez for pointing out where I need to improve . So, that means I need to make 3 more new replays or one replay that replaces 'Arbitear of Tartarus'?

Also, how long should I wait before making a new application?
Heart of Gold