9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I don't know what happend. But...
Since I moved to my new home 1 month ago, a lot of stuff happened.

•Members list is gone.

•I tried to make thousands of textures and some stupid brother filled my computer with viruses and those textures are gone.

•I had the worst time in my life (The moving dudes broke some things of mine) .

•I don't even know if I'm in this clan anymore and who is the leader (Grayve, you still there?).

•My computer was one month without any connection (Just flash drives, this way my brother fucked up the computer).

•I don't even remember what 'Internet' means anymore.

•My mind changed, I had 1 month to think about my life, and now I see: I'm an asshole. I started a lot of fights here (Plagarism, "English rocks, the rest sucks", etcetera.

•Greek went into crisis ().

Gangsta Month started!

And, for last but not least. I realized that I'm not good for you guys. You changed my way to think and made me a better person. Better enough to see and realize my mistakes. To think what I've done well and not that much.

So, I don't know if I leave or not. I'll try to stay (Do I still being a member?). But If I can't. I'm honored to have sunk some boats with you. Piratez!
[Piratez] Art/Texture maker
Heavy Metal God

I hope you stay
Also member list in in Clan info Center
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=206734
Also Sorry to hear your move didnt go as you wanted.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
why you leaving buddy i never knew you were in piratez! i just joined...please stay man its a really good clan.
Op they just said you dont need a set. I dont have one atm but I have a head .
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
Check new members list to see who is still with us, get acquainted with new members, read some of the threads so u catch up with the news and... Welcome back! :}