Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

i wrote a story for school and this is what i got:
PS: i took the idea from a film i watched.

One day, like the other days, a little boy named “Jonny” who have about 13 years old was searching in internet ways to survive alone in a tropical forest or at the top of a snowy mountain. It was just a project for school, nothing more or less. He wasn’t even interested about what he found and what he was reading, but he had to learn it to explain it to his school’s friends.

A time, while he was playing next his house, he found a black dog, first, he got scared from him, but after he became closer to this animal, he liked him and started playing with him. Jonny took the dog to the house and asked his father if he can adopt him, firstly, his dad was confused, so he said to his son that they will keep the dog with them until they find his proprietor. Jonny named him “Rocky”. The dog was pissing and pooping everywhere, but Jonny taught him where to poop some days later.

Jonny has a whistle, when he blow in it, the dog start Barking. So when he plays with him and suddenly loses him, he just uses his whistle and hears the dog’s bark. That’s how he finds him.

Jonny’s father likes fishing, by the way, that was his job… He decided to teach him how to fish. He wanted to take him in his boat, but Jonny’s mother didn’t want to keep the dog with her, so Jonny decided to take rocky with him. His father taught him a lot; he taught him how to hold the cane and how to throw it…
Two days of fishing passed, a lot of fish has been fished, the sky became dark, it started raining and the thunder blew up! Suddenly, a big, scary wave appeared and swallowed the boat.

Jonny’s father survived with some Wounds, and stood on a wood until a helicopter came and takes him. His son, when he woke up, his saw his self in an island, next his dog. He was scared, and started shouting to his father, without Benefit. Suddenly, he remembered what he learned for school, about survival skills, and he knew that is was his only chance to survive. He ran with his dog, and started fishing, like his father learned him, and got some fishes. Then, he ran and collected some woods, which he found, and built a shelter. After, he ran to the sea and added some water in a big tree’s paper. When he was in the saw, he saw some stuff that were in the boat, he saw a box, which contain Matchsticks, so he used it to make fire and grill some fishes, he ate and gave some o his dog. Then, he didn’t quench the fire, to be protected from the animals at night.

He woke up the second day, and went to the adventure! He went to explore the island and to kill some animals for the dinner. All he got is an ant, he grilled it and ate it, and he couldn’t do anything! He and his dog were hungry, and so were some foxes. Three foxes attacked him; his dog started barking on them and attacked them! Jonny was scared, he made a fire, sat next this fire and called his dog to sit next to him. The foxes got scared and they ran. Jonny and Rocky survived!

Three weeks went and they were still lost, and the police was trying to find them. Jonny knew that his father will come and take him back to home, to he made a banner, and wrote on it: “I am still alive”.

Finally, in the 4th week, they found the shelter that Jonny built and saw the banner. The police knew that Jonny was alive, and knew that he was in the island. They sent a helicopter to find him.

The helicopter found him, but it couldn’t land because of the trees, so, a police, attached to a rope, was getting down closer to the boy and take him with his dog. But when he was getting up to the helicopter, the god fell down and they lost it.

Jonny was alive, but rocky… they didn’t know anything about it. Jonny was really happy to see his family, but he was upset in the same time, because he lost his best friend that the police couldn’t find.

A day, Jonny took his whistle and blew in it a lot of times. Then he started crying. Suddenly, he saw rocky running to him! he was very happy and ran to him with his little brother.

Rocky was alive, and so was Jonny. That is how they survived!

Tell me what you think!

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Well, the english could be better, I personally don't like the story, it was kinda easy to predict he was going to need the survival skills. And eehm yeah, it's quite a good story but I personally dont like it.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Anybody here good enough to make an extra frame in the middle of the replay without glitching? cause I tried for like an hour now and it seems to be impossible.

If somebody knows how to, I'm talking about the first pec dms, the others arent hacked.
Attached Files
fail.rpl (87.7 KB, 6 views)
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
my English is bad i know, but that's all i can do.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
I am currently on episode 31 of Naruto Shippuden. I am addicted to that at the moment. :P
[Team Wushu]
Pm me any questions! I will be happy to help.
you edited that rreplay after it had glitched or did something like that
so it cannot be fixed anymore
i tried hacking it and i tried doing all of the moves again but uke's arm has to glitch so that you can grab it
if it doesn't glitch then the arm is too low to be grabbed

so yea there's no way of fixing it

unless you make the arm just float in the air so that it can be grabbed, but that would just look silly
8===D
Originally Posted by Ale455 View Post
anyone likes rock here? (i mean like... a7x, disturbed, ac/dc, korn, deep purple, system of a down, Guns and roses, in flames, the offsprings, etc. You know) c:

you said that a week ago but whatever

i listen to acdc, deep purple, soad, guns and roses, helloween, rainbow, black sabbath, dio, kraftwerk(this is probably the only non-rock/non-metal band i listen to), rammstein, iron maiden, nightwish, a bit a7x and some other bands that i can't remember right now.

oh yea, judas priest too.

and creedence clearwater revival and def leppard and zz top and scorpions.

and then some finnish bands like hurriganes and korpiklaani and nightwish(i already said that but whatever) and sapaattivuosi and also leevi and the leavings
and juice leskinen

so many bands wtf

probably no one read all of that :v
8===D