Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hi
I'd say im a bushido player, even though i sometimes play nograb in qa rooms x.x

And I'd like to be a teacher, even though i don't understand what exactly you mean with teacher, ingame teacher or creating tutorials in the forum? I'm a reallife judoka by the way, maybe that could help.

Even though I'm very new to this org. I'd like to apply for the council, I want to be further involved in this org. (and I'm a bit annoyed by the threads in the council, that i somehow automatically get subscribed to and can't acces)
4. If you would like to apply to be a council member, you must have been here for at least one month. Applications must be PMed to any of the leaders, and they will have them posted in the council board for voting.
sry ^^

And the last thing is, I'm not sure how to apply xP should i send a PM to someoene or should i post replays here ? x.x
I'll post them here and delete the post if I'm wrong ^^

Thx for reading
Attached Files
hip.rpl (101.8 KB, 3 views)
aa1.rpl (33.1 KB, 2 views)
aa2.rpl (51.9 KB, 2 views)
aa3.rpl (88.0 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Thronior; Nov 1, 2015 at 07:18 PM.
it was going to exist but then it became one of those things where its easier to just ask aquita or timmy or fuckknowswho to train you. preferably id get neko since hes pretty chill and hates it when people volunteer him for shit
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
rigid schedules suck in general, if you want something - ask people on r&d thread
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Hey everyone! My name is KDigityDog, and id like to join [TA]. The reason id like to join is because id like to become better at aikido, but mainly to just be in a cool org such as this one (cause why not).

Im in game a decent bit, and im on the forums constantly xD.

My gmt is -5

Im from the U.S.

I do art things too :P if you want to see some things just ask and i can edit my post.

M have plenty of experience in being a leader/b of a group of people (Im the leader of my clan Mecha it has 18 members and growing).

I'm basically a master of the market section rules of tb/ almost every board's rules.

Some hobbies of mine other than tb include but are not limited to snowboarding, rollerblading, drawing, painting, doing effects makeup(like cuts and stuff), ripsticking (a 2 wheeled skateboard(look it up)), hiking/backpacking, and swimming competitively(local swim team)/also for fun.

For the most part i randomly just go around the forum browsing with not really anybody to talk to :/ ,so when im on the forums im usually just scouting for people breaking the rules so i can report them(pretty fun right?), but if i get accepted here ill have a group of people to talk to and hang out with .

i have a shit ton of greykido replays(i play that mod so much) but im only going to show my regular standard aikido replays because i want to showcase what i can do in the default mod
Here are some replays of mine
Attached Files
a split.rpl (49.4 KB, 1 views)
and thats a game.rpl (32.9 KB, 1 views)
booooom save!.rpl (49.4 KB, 1 views)
faky.rpl (33.0 KB, 1 views)
RKO.rpl (71.3 KB, 1 views)
shit dawg!.rpl (49.5 KB, 1 views)
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
heyyy
im samux57 (Samuel) im a 12 years old boy...
im from chile / santiago
i want join Team Aikido because i love aikido, im not a god of that mod but im good
actually i dont have much replays (2 replays :c) i got all my replays deleted and i dont know why :c
i feel enough good in aikido (abd, greykido, aikido7 etc...) to join this org
GMT -4 :u
thanks for read!
Attached Files
!sm .dfaslfmda.rpl (38.8 KB, 1 views)
!sm - a save.rpl (44.1 KB, 1 views)
nice save 1.rpl (49.4 KB, 1 views)
ITEMS AND TC ARE WORTHLESS ON THIS GAME!!
Hey there!
I'm Tantoehard
I'm a 17 year old guy from the Netherlands, and I want to join TA to prove I am good at Aikido. But an even bigger motivation for me, is to get better at Aikido.
Yet you guys ofcourse wonder, how good am I exactly at Aikido?
To answer that, I can show you guys a couple of replays. OR EVEN BETTER, fight me whenever you want I got plenty of time.
GMT: 1+
By the way : Hai samux

But let me ask you, why not Tantoehard?
shitty Replays:
Attached Files
acjudoka walla.rpl (43.6 KB, 1 views)
sense.rpl (60.0 KB, 1 views)
timmyboyG.rpl (62.7 KB, 1 views)
aquita.rpl (27.8 KB, 1 views)
tobreak monk.rpl (65.8 KB, 1 views)
Nothing is as beautiful as mediocricy
It depends on what you want to know, if you really want to learn how to throw well go to snake or aquita - if you're looking for something else give Timmy or I a shout
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu