an egg
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

same^ idk what is happedning
-----
does anyone think i am a shoveler i hope not i dont really
Last edited by oreoowen; Mar 6, 2012 at 09:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Arg I am having toribash withdrawals! Give me back my toribash!!
Nope I dont think you are. Shovelers aren't that hard to beat. To each their own. Don't tell me what I should and should not use as my opening move. Practice practice practice.
i dare someone to throw a shovel at me they'll have a counter coming straight at em no one can shovel me because of the fact i suplex suplexin is basically defeating the purpose of a shovelers opener The most u can do when being shovel'd unexpectedly just Keep ground control
Lol this replay doesn't have a very good decap but watch the jump over to uke, I love it lol (I couldn't think of a cool name so I put that).
Attached Files
1 Raging Ratpoop.rpl (139.6 KB, 5 views)
I know its easy to beat shovels, but guys srsly! Do u really want to make this a noob clan? Our reputation is slightly going down... A lot of people saying me: "Guitar this clan is full of noobs, leave it! " or "I bet Guitar is the only pro in Zero.." I want u to know that i didnt make it myself, its real. People are rly saying those things, we need to get our reputation better....
Last edited by GuitarHero123; Mar 6, 2012 at 09:25 PM.
We should hold a zero training server or something
-----
And what ever happened to Rob9722?
Last edited by kevin909; Mar 6, 2012 at 11:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Balance is key.
Originally Posted by GuitarHero123 View Post
I know its easy to beat shovels, but guys srsly! Do u really want to make this a noob clan? Our reputation is slightly going down... A lot of people saying me: "Guitar this clan is full of noobs, leave it! " or "I bet Guitar is the only pro in Zero.." I want u to know that i didnt make it myself, its real. People are rly saying those things, we need to get our reputation better....

What , well they obviously havnt met me
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
The truth my freind, is what you want it to be.
but
to true,to true
Last edited by NinjaVodou; Mar 7, 2012 at 05:12 AM.