Toribash

image2

New set and Demon lax
Last edited by ConCon; Dec 25, 2013 at 09:37 PM.
I'm toxic go away.
Originally Posted by 123urdead View Post

image2

New set and Demon lax

That set is so damn cool .-. you are lucky man ^.^

EDIT:So I have been thinking about buying Qi to get to 10th dan so I can use elf stuff.I have a grand total of $50 now and no idea what to spend it on so I was wondering on the input of you guys if spending it on Qi is a good idea.
Last edited by ConCon; Dec 25, 2013 at 09:37 PM.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
I think you should. 10th Dan's get all the good stuff while people like us are limited up to QuickSilver (I think). Oh and I am going for full Juryo. I only dislike how I have to buy the relax.
blue
pink
If you plan on buying the qi and keeping those items forever then I think it's fine. I bought qi because I love demon force and I've been using the force ever since.
Demon is pretty good Void is just..too black, if that even makes sense but the Demon's shade of black, I really like.
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Bought it off some guy for 270TC

What did you buy exactly? o.0
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Juryo force most likely judging from kill828's deleted post. I may be wrong though.

Yah i delete posts when they are no longer needed. So no, kradel is not insane, he doesnt talk to himself, he just talked to me.
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.