Toribash
About ten posts ago, does it feel like it's been a year since we've banded together you guys?

In celebration of this I say that we actually do an event and not just circle the rim on one. I was thinking that we all develop an event for each of our current members, each with a 5k prize. I'll be donating my flame to be sold to cover the expenses, these can even be all forum or Irc events. What say you gentlemen?.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
MegaCash just can't even be looked at though.
D:

w-what?

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
You heard me girl!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by NormalCitizen View Post
This man gets it

Me and wesmrocks sent fish pm's like "hi I rly gud at twswordf mod I wnt 2 be admin, im now 15 yrs old rly mature n I lov 2 help ppl

can I was gm?"

The can I was gm thing is something I found on the "staff only" board the other day.

This is why I don't really post whenever I have an excuse not to.

Yeah, I used to do it a lot. Now it's just activity, I guess.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
You heard me girl!

Still dont understand what you meant

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
Still dont understand what you meant

Then get your ear out of your vagina.
Maybe you'll start hearing things.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Mocro we get it, you thought mega was a big black man and that got you all excited, and when she turned out to be a chick you were like "ewww vagina".