Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

MetroX, double post much?

Guys, I wasn't here today, because I was at achool, then to MetroX's work, and then to my work. I only just got back then.
I know you guys weren't talking about me, but I was just explaining my absence, lol.

I AGREE WITH ALL OF THIS!
I had even posted my own thread about it, but everyone came in and said, "I AM here", when obviously they weren't.
I never see anyone online, but that is because of different timezones.
Still, you guys COULD STILL POST HERE, just so we know you are looking here from time to time.

BTW, Kordiss, you don't post here that often, like these guys said.
Heres a message for ya:
IF YOU ARE HERE, POST HERE IN THE NEXT 24HOURS.

I am just trying to prove my point.
I think we have a MUTINY ON OUR HANDS!
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Lol metroX.
IDK.
BTW guys, I like the renders.
Who here could render a room from a picture I gave them?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Thanks for that MetroX.

A FREAKING WHITE BELT!?!
WE ARE A 2ND DAN+ CLAN!
I feel ashamed to be in a clan with a white belt...
I agree totally.

Playaj you let him in due to the fact that he can make art. This clan is based to much around art and im getting sick of it.
I totally agree on everything you guys said, sorry i didn't reply much cuz I was talking with metro on msn, and I didn't overlook this page
NP micho.
You didn't annoy me, lol.
I left the clan, dont meant to downgrade the clan.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Lol, he left.
That was peer pressure in its finest.

Shit, Playaj is gonna be pissed...