Toribash
i play my heimer with 2 turrets, 1 for lane other for ward and i lvl up those rockets.

also im on a 9 win streak on normal, i have been carrying normal games with my silvir.

the trick is to use the shield, good shield = win.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
i think shaco ap is a boss
got a quadra kill with him because he's such a boss
like, kill the enemy team 1v4'ing you with only 2 boxes and my 3rd spell
it was so funny, i was killing one, then running around with my decieve, 1hit-spell another one with my two-shiv because i had heaps of AP so i could like kill them with 1-2 casts.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Level 9 at the moment. Keep getting matched up with shitty teammates, even though I always go positive and stuff. Like, every game I go 4 kills 1 death or something. I usually play Miss Fortune, because she's free to play at the moment, and I'm saving up for Captain Teemo.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Dont buy teemo... buy panth.

panth good for early lvls since you get big dmg on early game and you kill everything. You just cant carry if team does bad.

Also i broke my 9 win streak, playing panth and doing really well but my team, just omg.... they cant even dodge nidalee spears.
Bought Singed, Shaco, Evelynn, Janna last 2 weeks.

I am a fucking noob with Evelynn and Shaco.
I am decent with Singed.
I rule with Janna.
Playing support was never so fun, Master Yi was about to alpha strike out (dat AP build) half of my team health and I just throw a tornado at him and my teammates smashed his head to the ground.

Singed is pretty nice too, after getting a double kill at start (never follow singed, NEVER) it was easy late game, just using flint while poison is active, then slowing targets, then using flint again and poisoning, and slowing, and poisoning, and throwing people around etc etc.

Oh, and dat blue buff steal at start. CV on golem, flashing over a wall, flint golem away, kill jungler with low hp (fucking nidalee spear stole me a first blood) and then finish golem when he gets back to his spot.
everyone is a noob with eve, since she is sooo bad.