Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Like one of the comments said, that is really dangerous for the little girl. Not everyone will yell or hide on the side. If I see something like that, I'd assume it's a joke, or I would go ballistic and really hurt the girl, and regret it for as long as I live.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"
Would you really? If you thought that a supernatural being was suddenly in the elevator with you, would the thought go through your mind "I'm gonna hit this ghost"? Of course not. You think it's a ghost, so trying to touch it would make no sense, as your hand would pass through with no effect, or kill you, or both.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Damn. Coca Cola is one of my least favorite drinks. Haha. It makes my teeth feel dirty.

I guess I'm gonna throw out a list of my favorite sodas from 1-10. 1 being the best, and 10 being the worst.

1. Mtn Dew
2. Mtn Dew White out
3. Dr Pepper
4. Sunkist
5. Vanilla coke
6. Pepsi
7. 7-Up
8. Sprite
9. Coca Cola
10. Ginger Ale

Idk if Ginger Ale even counts. That shit's nasty.

Also, I requested a new set, as my old one was sold to multiple different people, and it so happens that I wasn't the first to buy it.
The set is gonna be Demon/Pure to match my joints. I hope I get someone good :O
Having a friend who played Toribash with me in the past sleep over. Hopefully I will be able to reintroduce him to it.
If some of you amazing people were there to help me, it would make it much easier, and he would more than likely come back immediately, but alas nobody except Sabreon has the same time zone as me.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
So your having like a surprise toribash party for him? Sounds like a blast! im in, what country do you live in and what time is it all going down?
[Artist]Saif will be back soon... [TABD]
U.S eastern time somewhere from 8-12 PM.
I'm not sure anyone is really gonna come, but I'm going to make either a oblv server, or oblivion server.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman