Toribash
I'm just here.

:o

Sorry for being a little inactive. I have stuff to do for uni etc.

So ok then. I'm gonna write a thread about our championship on this weekend and see what we get.

How are you guys doing?

Someone just called me saying that tomorrow I'm gonna train judo with a coral belt and I'm gonna start to train for my tests to the black belt which is gonna happen in the end of 2016, so I'm gonna take 2 years of training with a coral belt to improve my skills in judo. yay \o/

Apart from that, uni is driving me crazy so I think that some judo trainings will help me to stay "neutral". lol
Last edited by iver; Apr 30, 2015 at 02:27 AM.
Originally Posted by iver View Post
I'm just here.

:o

Sorry for being a little inactive. I have stuff to do for uni etc.

So ok then. I'm gonna write a thread about our championship on this weekend and see what we get.

How are you guys doing?

Someone just called me saying that tomorrow I'm gonna train judo with a coral belt and I'm gonna start to train for my tests to the black belt which is gonna happen in the end of 2016, so I'm gonna take 2 years of training with a coral belt to improve my skills in judo. yay \o/

Apart from that, uni is driving me crazy so I think that some judo trainings will help me to stay "neutral". lol

This weekend? Man, can't participate :/

GL to the others though c:"
I'm just gamin' man
Originally Posted by iver View Post
I'm gonna open the thread for subscriptions this weekend. The tourney itself is gonna happen next weeks.

Ah, I see. That's easier
I'm just gamin' man
School stuff, RIP Raiken.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Oh. I was inactive for a few days after getting my body bashed, and it seems I've missed quite a bit. Lemme get up to speed!~

It's also good to know everyone is being nice and active. P: Nice.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Does anyone else have problems with watching other people's replays?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Yeah, it's related to my support thread. And no, I don't know why it was closed.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."