Toribash
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
He means people using the account (account sharing) which is supposedly a ban-able offence now days.

Still not sure why that is but I'm not one to question the rules unless necessary so Whatever. btw when are you going to move that thread about the in game team over to the main forum page?
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Forgot about it, sorry dude, I brought it out, you can find it now

Ok sweet. Ima take a quick look at it now and more in-depth tomorrow (its rather late at night here .-.)
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
It is very hard to "start new" on toribash. I will probably just stick with Kradel.

Its hard to start new on any online game really. either way your still just as awesome
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It is very hard to "start new" on toribash. I will probably just stick with Kradel.

I knew you would come back haha.
Well, Kradel is a pretty badass name :] oh and if Inkausania/inkaus gets picked for Top 5 Fights please /lp me? Thanks.
blue
pink
I knew you would come back haha.

They always come back.....

Btw Question for clan members, If we get a good amount of in game players/replay makers, Should we make a clan vid or something like that?
Last edited by Okami; Dec 25, 2013 at 01:35 AM.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think we should :3 Shall we also pay Orucle some TC to make it for us?

I didn't know oracle made videos .-. sure I guess. As long as rapp is ok with the making of it that is.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]