Toribash
the problem with torso is when you hit it, you get points for bodypart AND joint.

so atm according to your layout you will get 60-70 points for torso hit
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
ye that's what Intended, like when you hit hit + neck we get 200. So the gap between body hit and head hit ain't too big to catch up ! lets try some stuff out later, training time for me now
Originally Posted by deprav View Post
ye that's what Intended, like when you hit hit + neck we get 200. So the gap between body hit and head hit ain't too big to catch up ! lets try some stuff out later, training time for me now

but you almost never hit the neck...
tell me about aikido
Lol my previous message makes no sense I wasn't fully awake xD

Ye that's true, you rarely hit the neck when you do hit the head, but when you hit the neck you hit the head every time. So maybe something like 150 for head hit and 100 for neck hit, which makes a 250 hit when you do hit the neck.

Also, I'm gonna ask on the modder/scripter forums, but do you think it's possible to make fracs and dm score a precise amount of points ? same for DQ ? like a frac would score 100 or 150, same for DM + DQ points.
fuu im getting fuckin angry

i sold 100k to essentiality for 12dollars on february

he requested withdrawal on paypal, he got back his money somehow, and then now i see i gto whipped of with -20 dollars on fuckin shit paypal, now my balance is fuckin minus 20 dollars,(fuckin chargeback fee..........................)

so i will have to sell the fuckin full texture set with joints i made for myself to get on positive on paypal... gonna fuckin leave that paypal shit horrible system
Since PayDay 2 is on the weekend sale on Steam, I'm planing to buy 4 packs bundle, take one for myself and give rest to three people that are willing to play it with me.

Just check does your computer can run it smoothly. Game is about planing and robbing banks, snatching stuff and people, taking hostages, etc... Read about it on Steam and then come back to me.

I want to have a 3 man crew to play it with, game is really nice in co-op.
I already have it ! I'm having some weird framerate drops since one of the last updates tho, haven't played in a while

Wtf Marci ? how is that possible ?
Originally Posted by marci6 View Post
fuu im getting fuckin angry

i sold 100k to essentiality for 12dollars on february

he requested withdrawal on paypal, he got back his money somehow, and then now i see i gto whipped of with -20 dollars on fuckin shit paypal, now my balance is fuckin minus 20 dollars,(fuckin chargeback fee..........................)

so i will have to sell the fuckin full texture set with joints i made for myself to get on positive on paypal... gonna fuckin leave that paypal shit horrible system

ever considered working to earn money instead of going all special olympics for couple of bucks?

Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Since PayDay 2 is on the weekend sale on Steam, I'm planing to buy 4 packs bundle, take one for myself and give rest to three people that are willing to play it with me.

Just check does your computer can run it smoothly. Game is about planing and robbing banks, snatching stuff and people, taking hostages, etc... Read about it on Steam and then come back to me.

I want to have a 3 man crew to play it with, game is really nice in co-op.

N/A on weekdends as you know, and we didn't played killing floor yet
Last edited by snake; May 30, 2014 at 08:27 AM.
tell me about aikido