Toribash
I suppose they are but once I think about it after watching the girl repeatedly go to the asshole so many times it just starts to infuriate simply do to the fact that they still haven't learned the same lesson, it goes from feeling bad for them to laughing, then mad because the joke is no longer funny. This in turn makes you think like zayex here, which according to his statement probably gets the most girls.
-----
And to clarify one more time I was saying 85 percent of annoyibg not lesbian
Last edited by AzureMage; May 24, 2013 at 06:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
MegaCash just can't even be looked at though.
D:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
HAHAHA zayex. "i wnt admin give me GM."
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!
Did that kid get banned again?
I've seen a smaller amount of gay posts around lately.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
ya i know lol i just think the reason is funny as fuck!
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!
What did he get banned for this time?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
T's true, the community is childish and I can't stand the newcomers.
Well, this is the post that gave me 9000, I've joined the flagrant meme club with Panda. But then again, he's a Fragrant Meme.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
This in turn makes you think like zayex here, which according to his statement probably gets the most girls.

This man gets it

Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
What did he get banned for this time?

Me and wesmrocks sent fish pm's like "hi I rly gud at twswordf mod I wnt 2 be admin, im now 15 yrs old rly mature n I lov 2 help ppl

can I was gm?"

The can I was gm thing is something I found on the "staff only" board the other day.

Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
T's true, the community is childish and I can't stand the newcomers.
Well, this is the post that gave me 9000, I've joined the flagrant meme club with Panda. But then again, he's a Fragrant Meme.

This is why I don't really post whenever I have an excuse not to.
Where did Azure say that Zayex?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]