Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Just dropped a new vid.

[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
In more important news, apparently there exists a level 2 Service Medal.

Get your panties on boys, we're farming simulator now.

It's a good thing I've already got my service medal, and am currently rank 21 or something like that
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I feel like fnatic will be top again purely because flusha will b like ' ok guys were losing, everyone hit the aimlock bind ' /s

In reality, more fragging power is good, and flusha will bring a new style of play which will catch teams un-prepared and it seems like pronax was definitely guiding him somewhat because his calls became less retarded.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
I feel like fnatic will be top again purely because flusha will b like ' ok guys were losing, everyone hit the aimlock bind ' /s

In reality, more fragging power is good, and flusha will bring a new style of play which will catch teams un-prepared and it seems like pronax was definitely guiding him somewhat because his calls became less retarded.

Pronax is leaving Fnatic and Fnatic is taking in Dennis. My guess is that he'll more than likely join NiP, since they need a more coordinated IGL and GeT_RiGhT use to be a member of Fnatic. Basically, it's my dream team come true; the best IGL in the world with the best lurk in the world (besides the new and improved EnVyUs).

<Source>
-----
Also, I haven't looked through the whole thread but it doesn't look like the Scout is getting much love anymore.

This is when I was still Silver. I've obviously since moved on to the AWP, but when all else fails; the Scout is king.

Last edited by Sparta; Nov 13, 2015 at 09:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
Trocher, I actually liked it a bit.
The hud though should be gone imo as well though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation