Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I agree 100% heres my replay sorry... Artistry was being really disrespectful to me I didnt have any replays and I said that;he had to point that out but nevertheless I beleive in my part it was wrong to tell him that. I do not want to be in this clan anymore just want to show you my knowledge and my general understanding of toribash and the community which welcomes many new players I myself am an alt and loved your clan thanks for destorying a fan.
Robot Killer "cold fuzion"
I'd like to participate but I have no clue how to build a Yu-Gi-Oh deck. Are there any pre-made ones?
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Originally Posted by UberBot2k View Post
I agree 100% heres my replay sorry... Artistry was being really disrespectful to me I didnt have any replays and I said that;he had to point that out but nevertheless I beleive in my part it was wrong to tell him that. I do not want to be in this clan anymore just want to show you my knowledge and my general understanding of toribash and the community which welcomes many new players I myself am an alt and loved your clan thanks for destorying a fan.

Pointing out a flaw is not disrespectful; it's part of the voting process. If you think less of us now for upholding our standards, then you clearly didn't like us for the right reasons in the first place. Now I'll ask you again to stop posting here.
\o/
Apparently, in your time, im available between 8:00 pm and...really until like 10:00 am on fridays
(Corey Taylor- when asked what he would change about the music industry) "I'd make a wish, click my heels three times, and give it a soul."
Got accepted as a writer for Torinews. It seems like a pretty cool organization. Be looking for an article from me in the next edition of Torinews

Also, Mtn Dew is the shit. My favorite drink in general. Although I can't have it all the time because it's extremely unhealthy.

What are you guys' favorite drinks/sodas?
Oh my God guys. This is one of the funniest damn videos you'll ever see on youtube.
I'm serious. Post what you think.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Originally Posted by Zanderhar View Post
I'd like to participate but I have no clue how to build a Yu-Gi-Oh deck. Are there any pre-made ones?

There will be limitations on which cards you can use for each week, though for the first week (the thirteenth and the fourteenth), you can use any deck you'd like. The prize cards that may be won, which will carry over into the second week, will involve Duel Terminal archetypes, so you can feel free to choose one, and build a deck from it (the wikia provides some tips).

Of course, it must conform to the September 2013 TCG banlist, which Dueling Network is using right now.
Due to work, these times will be difficult. On Friday, I am unavailable between 5pm and midnight your time. Since I have work from 10am to 3: 30pm on Saturday, I probably shouldn't stay up all night, so I am unavailable then as well. In summary, I'm not available from 5pm Friday to 3: 30pm on Saturday.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Got accepted as a writer for Torinews. It seems like a pretty cool organization. Be looking for an article from me in the next edition of Torinews

Also, Mtn Dew is the shit. My favorite drink in general. Although I can't have it all the time because it's extremely unhealthy.

What are you guys' favorite drinks/sodas?

Congratulations man, very nice. Hope to see your article.

Coca-Cola is my favorite soda, however my favorite drink would have to be Guinness.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS