Toribash
Originally Posted by Toazuku View Post
Lagswitch hates me :<
How are you all doing on this fine day?

It's not hate. I'm just pointing out some pretty sick things.

Originally Posted by Toazuku View Post

:<

I can find more if you want.
NOODLE ARMS
Lol , no one seems to like toa .
I've actually found out that most of the hate that came our way was because we had members such as simon and Toa. Imo the two of them are really cool guys but idk , i probably haven't seen the prick side to them?
-----
Well , we lost fuzeboy..
Last edited by Nigma; Mar 20, 2013 at 10:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Finally home from school :| School stops me from posting so bad. And I am good at Brushu Yall..... if that offer is still up for grabs.
Well, I've been asked by my school to help film
some Harlem shake videos with my friends for the boys' and girls' ski teams.

I feel so special. :3
'°o[Ethr♥][My Music][B.A.W.S.]o°'
#Team@#w#@
Originally Posted by OFingerzO View Post
I've actually found out that most of the hate that came our way was because we had members such as simon and Toa. Imo the two of them are really cool guys but idk , i probably haven't seen the prick side to them?
-----
Well , we lost fuzeboy..

Woah woah woah. Why the hell did fuzeboy leave?

ALSO

Finishing that track that I still haven't finished cus YOLO. I've got like 4 or 5 songs I havent released because I can't upload them to Youtube :<
NOODLE ARMS
Originally Posted by OFingerzO View Post
-----
Well , we lost fuzeboy..

He didn't seem to be very happy for one reason or another.
Where'd he go though? Did he join another clan?
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
He didn't seem to be very happy for one reason or another.
Where'd he go though? Did he join another clan?

He did , but he told me ingame that ethereal is full of too much drama. Also he has yet to join another clan , however , Internet was trying to convince him to join [u] but fuze didn't reply i think , so i don't know if he's going to join them or what.
Ya gain some ya lose some . Not saying he won't be missed or he wasn't a valuable member but as soon as he left we got Chus , who in my opinion will be a great addition to ethr.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
LIES. he is applying for Silver btw.
I said it would be cool to have you in ultimate. that is all
since obviously i really didnt think he had any intentions to join back ethr , although i may be wrong as fuck