yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

All of you are ill informed. You arn't in my shoes, and you don't know how I feel. I'll close this thread if the vicious attacks on me continue, and I won't do anything about Yourface's current ban. He sends me pictures that make my girlfriend look like a slut. You think I'm going to take that lightly? I see a picture of him shoving a bunch of fucking dildos up her skirt while she is holding one? Yeah, go fuck yourselves. All of you. You just DO NOT UNDERSTAND.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
In the comic i got told to "shut up and man my post"

Awsome.

By the way B0J4N, I think RIFT is getting better and better! keep up the good work!
Yeah but its just jokes? i was talking to him while he made them, its not a big deal. You don't need to swear at us excessivlely and make US feel bad for something that you are taking to seriously.
I havenīt know about the pictures.. I just knew that something happened between you 3. Now I understand you kng.
YouFace: That was really bad joke..
"Roses are red violets are blue, if I had a brick I'd throw it at you." -Stewie
Taking too seriously? I bust my ass for this clan, talking on skype/phone with the leaders and making important decisions for the clans sake. You guys call me an asshole? I give up. Yourface, enjoy your month long ban. Anyways, it was not funny, and I will stand by what I did. I won't help out around here anymore, because obviously I'm not respected for what I do. Now I see how you all think.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
In what countries will be RIFT for sale ??
"Roses are red violets are blue, if I had a brick I'd throw it at you." -Stewie