9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I GOTCHA NOW FOO'
THE YOUFACE DUDE RAPED HIS GIRLFRIEND WHO MUST BE ON ST MARKET 1.
THEN HE GOT ANGRY AND WAS LIKE

THEN HE THINKED AND WAS LIKE

AND THEN
THIS THREAD

Alright no jokes now, you got him banned because he was pming your girl friend who is marked1 ?
It doens't matter anyway, you suck.
Maybe it is you Squirre1, who is being the asshole. You call me an asshole for standing up for the one I love? I don't understand. Explain this paradox to me.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Originally Posted by kngsparten View Post
Maybe it is you Squirre1, who is being the asshole. You call me an asshole for standing up for the one I love? I don't understand. Explain this paradox to me.

ur doing it again. chill the fuck out ur blowing this way outta proportion, I hate to say it but ever since u started going out with her u act like a dilweed
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
This is how I always act. I don't know where you got the idea that I have changed in some way since I started dating her. You are ill informed on the situation I suppose. Then again, I made this thread so you all can state your opinions on what I did. Your opinion has been thought about, and rejected.

And Sicks seems to be the only high up ranked person who agrees with what I did. I can bet you MrTeapawt would agree as well.

#ItemRights!
Originally Posted by kngsparten View Post
This is how I always act. I don't know where you got the idea that I have changed in some way since I started dating her. You are ill informed on the situation I suppose. Then again, I made this thread so you all can state your opinions on what I did. Your opinion has been thought about, and rejected.

And Sicks seems to be the only high up ranked person who agrees with what I did. I can bet you MrTeapawt would agree as well.

damn kid way to get your manhood stripped from you over a girl that lives a sea away from you congrats
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Kid? I'm almost 2 years older than you. Funny. Anyways, keep the opinions coming.

EDIT: Also, you were the one person I was hoping would stand up for what I did squirre1. It seems I thought wrong. Oh well.

Xpad, I don't care who she talks to. I'm not a control freak. He attacked me with vulgar pictures that were photoshopped of her. Well, I got pissed. I am in my boundaries to create this thread and be angry.
Last edited by Mookiefish; Jul 20, 2010 at 09:43 PM.

#ItemRights!
Originally Posted by Squirre1 View Post
ur being an ass hole kng , straight up u need to chill the fuck out

qft