yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

We can't close thread. We wait for smod guys.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Cool Story Bro. Lol again.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Hey you derp :3
You need to click thread tools, at the top. After that its obvious.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
I love when people say "I lol'd at the mispelling." and they misspell mispell..xD
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Thx. Derp is satisfied. Also, I just noticed there is 4 options in the right corner: Thread Tools, Search thread, Rate thread and Display modes. If u didn't pointed that out I would spent one more year to find them. :3
Hey MrAwesomeFace, You need avvy. I give you avvy.

Enjoy!
So it seems I'm the bad guy now.
You all just don't understand do you? I love Joanna. I'll be damned if I would have let what Yourface did slide. But alas, it seems you all are angry at me for having him banned. Tell me why, and maybe I will have him unbanned early. If you guys don't want me around after this, that is fine. Stab me in the back, and make me walk the plank...
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!