yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ok. I need two-three new guys from Piratez to be blown away by laser fire from Vollian ships. Good suggestion.

Ppl to kill on the BlackWind:
torismaser

Anyone else?

EDIT: Oh, wait, u are not from Piratez. Sorry. Mistake.
Damn, now they know that 3 guys have to 'bite the bullet'. I'm still looking for three brave souls. :]

EDIT2: Oh, noo, u are from Piratez. When did u joined? :P Hard to memorize u all... Sorry.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Jul 20, 2010 at 12:47 PM.
basically:
[12:36] <junt-desktop> I AM THE COCK THAT THE CRACK ADDICT KNOWN AS THIS COMMUNITY SUCKS FOR A $5 HIT

he was bigman on the forums way back when.
programmer, web designer or something.

as close as i can tell, the forums being how they are today, is all thanks to him.

analogy: veb, when in a drunken rage, goes and decides that all clans are now banned, and he could get away with it, deleting all the clan boards, and banning everyone ingame with clan tags on. and he could get away with it, only because he's veb.

well, juntalis was like that. he wanted something, he did it.

but he is most famous for these lines:

Juntalis
Juntalis
Juntalis
Juntalis
Juntalis

I spit hot fiyah!

also.he's adamant that this is him.
http://juntalis.reversers.org/dump/m...awings/art.jpg
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
can i die?

i mean what else would i be useful for :3

(by the way, im going to look for the old rift thread now. i have an easy way *wink*)

Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Dancing cat + gay + young = Don't go to Facebook, u are a every Pedobear dream. Also, we live in this world so why are u so surprised?

Yeah baby.
[doc]
Ok. I need two-three new guys from Piratez to be blown away by laser fire from Vollian ships. Good suggestion.

Ppl to kill on the BlackWind:
torismaser

Anyone else?

EDIT: Oh, wait, u are not from Piratez. Sorry. Mistake.
Damn, now they know that 3 guys have to 'bite the bullet'. I'm still looking for three brave souls. :]

EDIT2: Oh, noo, u are from Piratez. When did u joined? :P Hard to memorize u all... Sorry.

umm about 3 months ago
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum
To deridor: Oh, no my little mench, somone needs to fill an empty space when K<spoiler/censored>

To torismaser: Is it ok that u die? Think about it. No need to give me answer right away.

To BenDover: Another, 'I'm a mod so rest of u gtfo?' or plain man who just loves to introduce a bit of anarchy to the system? From your description I can't get good picture about the guy. He could be both.
To deridor: Oh, no my little mench, somone needs to fill an empty space when K<spoiler/censored>

the K gave it away. its a pity, would have liked to see some progression from...

but Juntalis is all of those, but non of those.
probably better as one of those from the rift actually, im sure he would love that
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-

To torismaser: Is it ok that u die? Think about it. No need to give me answer right away.

A heroic death would be awesome like i save someone and die myself
Other then that im fine with dieing, as long as it looks awesome
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum
^Lol.
I hope that I will never die ...
"Roses are red violets are blue, if I had a brick I'd throw it at you." -Stewie