Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Talked to Daeldir, tested him - he's good. I'm going to add him to the list.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Sc1ence01 this is an aikido organization and none of those are aikido based mod replays.
I really don't know what you expect but i don't think this is the right place you want to be.
Or comeback when you get together a couple impressive replays.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
THEN WHY OH GOD WOULD YOU APPLY.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Ashi waza is not really a translation for "footsweeps". You'll realize it when you figure out that Uchi Mata is an Ashi waza too. :^)

I can teach how the judo techniques work if you want.
Originally Posted by iver View Post
Ashi waza is not really a translation for "footsweeps". You'll realize it when you figure out that Uchi Mata is an Ashi waza too. :^)

I can teach how the judo techniques work if you want.

I figured that but i just put that so other people understood what we were talking about...but i see how they work i was just conversing about it.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
Yea i have no replays about aikido

coming unprepared? this is my kind of guy.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
greetings all. i recently received a suggestion to have a look at this organization. i like the look of it all. i mostly play quickakido with the goal of trying to get semi realistic looking for takedowns, trips or throws using various youtube channels for reference.
I hope to learn new ways of being fat and unthrowable. left one replay spot open for any replay requests. Any questions please ask.
GMT+10
also i'm using this account because i can't see my clan board with my main account.
Attached Files
akido flipd don't mattersd.rpl (63.2 KB, 1 views)
akido legthrowrsfdsxcvcx.rpl (46.9 KB, 1 views)
akido mountsfds.rpl (70.9 KB, 1 views)
akido rollwersvxcv.rpl (63.4 KB, 1 views)
akdio footworkwrsffxcv.rpl (60.5 KB, 1 views)