Toribash
I meant the annoying part not the lesbian bit. They never know what they want, they want to wear jeans shorts the size of panties, sing and dance to raunchy music and still expect to be approached as queens and such. no offense intended.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
Eighty five percent of females are

yeah I'm going to have to ask you for a source
what am i doing here
85% of women are bisexual, or have bi-curious tendencies, OR have homo-erotic urges buried deep down.

Also megacash is a lesbian.
-----
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
I meant the annoying part not the lesbian bit. They never know what they want, they want to wear jeans shorts the size of panties, sing and dance to raunchy music and still expect to be approached as queens and such. no offense intended.

And this is why I treat most first world sluts like shit.
Last edited by NormalCitizen; May 23, 2013 at 12:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by NormalCitizen View Post
85% of women are bisexual, or have bi-curious tendencies, OR have homo-erotic urges buried deep down.

this sounds much more accurate.
what am i doing here
Where can I get a legit spider man avvy like tht?
Except, I want one with a panda. :3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Find me one, go go go go!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Yeah, I probably have a pessimistic outlook in saying that most girls in my grade are somewhat slutty.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by pabblopic View Post
mega is a girl?
#swag

How long have you been gone? I'm ok with sluts, they're something to look at.
FIRED UP